<A> The Federation recruiting all levels

90 Human Warrior
The Federation is a social / casual guild is recruiting

if you are a fresh 90 and looking to raid but need gear? no problem we run chain heroics for our guildies to better gear themselves.

we are not hardcore into raiding but will be casual - we have veteran players as well as new players that will be raiding . if your looking to step right in to a already raid on farm , then keep going .

we do hold a family fun environment - we do have kids and adults here in the guild so language is pg in the guild .

we are accepting all level and classes

any other questions you might have feel free to whisper mongrueles or storming in game.
Edited by Mongrueles on 12/29/2012 8:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump....we are still looking for great people to join
Edited by Mongrueles on 11/6/2012 7:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
ill bring the booze and pizza ..... still recruiting all levels ...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
hey... what you think this is a party ? lol ... then lets get this thing rocking then..
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
bum-p
Edited by Ronweasley on 12/29/2012 8:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
yes we are looking for a tank good to bring that up ron !! we are gearing up by crafting - running heroics and or sha for gearing up , were not hardcore by far . and will never be .. we like helping , and will continue to follow that method and progress . so if you a tank that is casual , likes to help when can , and progress and grow with the guild feel free to message me , storming .
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
this i will bump , alot of good people here ..
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
wow long time its been mong .. looks like you will do great , ill hit you up if i ever come back to sen'jin
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
well wahts your raid group look like so far, dps wise do you need casters or melee?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump
Edited by Mongrueles on 12/29/2012 8:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
we are looking for active 90's still that wanna run heroics , and prepare to our soon raid all classes and specs feel free to apply . in need of a death knight tank still , and possible a shammy healer with dps os .. whisper me , tolie or storming in game
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump,
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]