What Raids do YOU solo as a Warlock?

86 Blood Elf Warlock
Howdy.

So, fellow Warlocks, what raids do you successfully solo? I am very interested in hearing what your accomplishments are. My current task is running a weekly Molten Core for my Felheart set and 10 man AQ farming for T2.5 Scarabs.

Also, what spec do you roll during your Soloing adventures? I tend to roll with Affliction. Have not tried other specs as far as soloing goes.

Go!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I solo heroic dragon soul each week in affliction. 25 man.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
So far just MC but I am wondering if I can solo some BC raids, specifically SC and TK.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Mc, Grulls[soloed in 85],Mannoroth [85], part of TK, part of Black temple, part of naxxaramas.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I have soloed MC, both AQ's except C'Thun, TK, i did part of the one with Lady Vash serpent shrine i think it is, i went into BoT and had my butt handed to me on first pull and stopped there. I have used affliction for these also.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/28/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Shakmaha
I solo heroic dragon soul each week in affliction. 25 man.

youtube or it didn't happen

beside, I would love to able to solo uldar because I want tier 8 gears for transmog.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
You can solo all of BC and below as a warlock pretty easily. The one place I'm stuck on right now in Wotlk is Thorim in Ulduar. I'm not really sure how to do it as a warlock yet, but I haven't put much effort into it. It's simple to duo it though.

BWL is tricky to solo at parts. Plus then the suppression room is just annoying. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
You can solo all of BC and below as a warlock pretty easily. The one place I'm stuck on right now in Wotlk is Thorim in Ulduar. I'm not really sure how to do it as a warlock yet, but I haven't put much effort into it. It's simple to duo it though.

BWL is tricky to solo at parts. Plus then the suppression room is just annoying. :)

How do you solo Kologarn? My brother and I went in on 25 man to try for Mimiron's head, and determined that we MUST have 5 people because of his right arm grip mechanic grabbing and auto-killing 3 people at a time.

As for raids: We can do almost everything. But what I have personally done is MC, AQ up to twins, Black Temple, Kael'thas for my Ashes of Alar, and Kara. Really just haven't taken the time to do anything else though. I run Demonology when I solo, typically with Supremacy and Void tanking, but sometimes swap things out due to specific boss mechanics.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I've soloed all BC raids except for Sunwell, since you can't solo Kalecgos.
MC, both AQ's (sans C'thun), and I could solo BWL except for the first boss.
Soloed Naxx, haven't tried soloing anything higher than this yet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I was soloing BC raids like Gruul and most of Kara at 80. Chess was pretty much impossible, but I could usually get a second person to come for that.

I've done 10-man LK up to gunship, because that requires at least 2 people. I solo'd all of Naxx except for KT last night, that ability he uses once he's down to like 20% or whatever got me, I'm not sure how I'd get around that.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Mostly Wrath stuff. Finished VoA which was fun and pretty faceroll. Going for Ulduar/Naxx next.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I've been dying to go in and do heroic Lich King but I'm not sure if he's possible to solo on heroic.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
How do you solo Kologarn? My brother and I went in on 25 man to try for Mimiron's head, and determined that we MUST have 5 people because of his right arm grip mechanic grabbing and auto-killing 3 people at a time.

Does he grab the main tank? If he doesn't, the answer is solo it. Make sure you don't have a pet out either.

There's videos of warlocks soloing kologarn 10-man pre-MoP (so at level 85).
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Been doing Alysrazor as Destruction weekly since I hit 90. Was rough the first few times due to lack of gear, but it's simple now.

Haven't really attempted much else so far.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Ulduar, BWL(engineer), TK, Maly, Ony, ToC 10. I'll start on Cata instances soon
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
10/29/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Rahl
Ulduar, BWL(engineer), TK, Maly, Ony, ToC 10. I'll start on Cata instances soon

Curious (since I'm also an engineer). What do you use to get past Razorgore? I'd love to try and get my hands on tier 2 if I could do so without pestering other guildies.

Been doing Alysrazor as Destruction weekly since I hit 90. Was rough the first few times due to lack of gear, but it's simple now.

Haven't really attempted much else so far.

How about that? you just grab feathers, fly and zerg?
Edited by Lokthen on 10/29/2012 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
youtube or it didn't happen

beside, I would love to able to solo uldar because I want tier 8 gears for transmog.

yeah same here .
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
Holy cow peeps. Thanks for all the info. I'm definitely going to try and solo some more raids!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

How about that? you just grab feathers, fly and zerg?

Pretty much.

I've been running with my normal spec/glyphs, with Glyph of Conflag changed to Glyph of Siphon Life. Sacrificing my Voidwalker.

Soulstone yourself before pull, run up and make the Firelord near Rhyo run away then just die and rez to clear the little adds. Then when she does her tornados, stack Immolate to it's max duration and fly over there. You get a nasty DoT for being out of bounds but you can heal through it with practice.

Aim to have 4 embers stacked for the tornado phase, then start with Shadow Bulwark (Voidwalker ability), and Ember Tapping 2-3 times as needed. When the damage starts getting higher, pop Unending Resolve, Dark Regen and Glyphed Healthstone. Then Dark Bargain at the end if needed, which I haven't been needing the last 2 weeks. If it gets messy you can also Death Coil one of the nearby critters, and use the last Ember Tap as well.

Haven't been able to kill her in one lap yet hence why that is necessary.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]