CRZ Feedback #11

(Locked)

90 Draenei Monk
10/29/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Ràger
As I said before, Why do we need blizzard to tell us they are working on it when bugs in a mmo are looked at? Do you feel like they don't understand the bugs that you are calling out? Would a blue post make some of you feel better, that they are trying to fix the issues, even though you should know that they are without being told?

As I said before, they won't even acknowledge the bugs we've told them about.

When they regurgitate the "bug" list, they oh so eloquently leave out most of the biggest ones. Like they're "features" and not bugs. Huh, I never asked to have my passengers dismounted... I also never asked to have my time zone change so drastically.

They've said they're "trying to fix the issues". We want a progress report, we want them to acknowledge the ones they have refused to, and we want them FIXED. Even the so called "fixes" they've posted in previous updates have either been crossed out(dismount bug) or blanket stated so we don't know what they're trying to fix, so we can't tell them it didn't work. Until this crap gets addressed, fixed, or removed, we're not shutting up.

I personally don't want it removed. I want it fixed. Even if it means it's less than idea for THEM, because they're not shoving all of North America into the same pool because of their precious idea of having us all +/- 3 hours. I don't like it, I don't want it. Transitioning across the Wetlands/Thandol Span line should not move my clock ahead 2 hours, transitioning the sky from night to day. It should not be sunny and clear and when I land have a snowstorm hit. It should. not. happen. But it does.

10/29/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Ràger
Feedback for a opt out is not good feedback. Blizzard already said that opt out is not a option. So you should really move on from that. Also it's silly to assume that this feature is only to save money.

And it's even sillier to assume that they did this to actually help the community when all it does is exacerbate the problems on the low population servers that they wanted addressed. They do not want these fake people that they can't interact with in a meaningful way.
90 Draenei Monk
10/29/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Downlo
So...unless you've discovered an alternate way of fixing the low population areas, the net result would be the same.

You're deluded if you think that this was done to fix low population areas.

There's several zones right now in this game that they could shut down entirely and no one would miss them. They're *still* low population.
90 Undead Warlock
Posting on the hunter now eh?

But no, here's my main reason that Elwynn forest should not be CRZ:

GOLDSHIRE. Not sure about you but I grow tired of trying to run through there and getting a shock when the game tries to load 50 people dueling. Leveling in that zone was pure unadulterated hell, and I make it a point to NOT take newbies through there.

Yah, sorry about that. I had switched to my hunter, because I was going to post in the Hunter forums and you know how some ppl are about ppl that are not of the particular class of the forum you are in posting sometimes :p. I ended up not posting there, but forgot to change my posting character when I came back to general. My intent is to post with the same character all the time in this thread. I simply forgot to change back once I was done looking at the Hunter forums. That's my bad.

Oh, and as far as Goldshire goes, I agree. Unlike Horde, where dueling outside Org occurs right outside the gate, most ppl alliance side seem to duel in Goldshire :p I just don't play Alliance a whole lot anymore. While my first 60 was a Dwarf Paladin, the highest alliance character I have now is level 72, lol.

My comment still stands though. I don't think any starter zone should be CRZ. There is literally no point to having it as CRZ. People tend to level through it far too quickly. Therefore the response that it is designed to help people on low pop servers level, etc, is a bogus one. You get to the point where you can go to Northern Barrens in Kalimdor quickly enough to not need CRZ in the starting area.
90 Worgen Hunter
The thing is, not everyone is seeing all the same issues. Its really bizarre.

I've had and personally dealt with a majority of the bugs and issues that have already been listed, and by far my most hated is the two person mount dismounting my friend every new zone and even almost every subzone. He's on a trial account and really wants to play the game, but trying to show him some of the wonderful and amazing sights in the game is pretty much impossible becuase he gets eaten and I have to hunt for him every time we zone. This is not fun, and I had to admit that I basically lied to him when I bragged about how huge Azeroth was and how it was also seamless.

And talk about tugging on my heartstrings. I've seen Loque and the TLPD alive and uncamped several times since the CRZ went live, but as soon as I hit the ground they vanished. I'm never on my servers Dalaran, which was lively to begin with. I've never thought the world was empty, and I obviously play on a PVE server for a reason. Now I feel inclined to slaughter quest mobs when I see people from other servers, and if they're lowbie flagged Horde? I'm ganking them. I get harassed by people from non Rp realms about my Rp, they grief my rp and harass and camp me, and I cant do a thing about them because the reporting feature is broken and submitting a ticket gets a generic use the report feature response, nor can I ignore them.

All its done currently with its bugs is tear down server community. I no longer feel like I belong anywhere like I did, because I'm almost never on my server. Also makes me feel like my server transfers I paid for are a sham, I paid to be on WRA, but I'm only on WRA in Stormwind and Pandaria? ....I did not pay for that.

and I will honestly admit if they got around to fixing some of these bugs, I would probably enjoy the CRZ thing. And yes, I have made two friends cross server that I would dislike to lose, but as it stands, no, I want an opt-out. Please.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
2. I rolled on a low pop server for a reason - I hate other people! (or will attempt to make it seem like they really don't hate other people, by claiming that every other person is rude or obnoxious- because they hate people.

3. The CRZ system isn't perfect - bad things have happened to me, and instead of just wishing they'd fix it as soon as possible, I want them to remove it now!

2. Not on a low pop server. On a Medium pop and sick of seeing rude and obnoxious people who seem to just be from other servers (specifically Darrowmere. Dunno whats up with that). Harassing and griefing towards me (and yes, an 85 following a 67 for 3 hrs while they try to quest just to kill off the mobs IS griefing).

3. There is a difference between hoping they will fix it, expecting them to fix it in a timely manner, and what we are getting. 5+ months is a long time for some bugs that, in a way, kill the experience that wow was sold as. I don't think ANYONE : PRO or ANTI can't agree that 5+ months of this is a bit ridiculous. Most of us are asking simply that they remove it until they can fix these major bugs... because playing with them are annoying at least and, to some of those people here, physically sickening.

Implement it bit by bit. Get people used to it. Fix the things they "couldn't" fix on beta. Clean it up, make it pretty, and bring it to Blizz's standards that we have grown to know and love, and then try again. Thats all most of us are asking.

:)
90 Undead Warlock
As I said before, Why do we need blizzard to tell us they are working on it when bugs in a mmo are looked at? Do you feel like they don't understand the bugs that you are calling out? Would a blue post make some of you feel better, that they are trying to fix the issues, even though you should know that they are without being told?

Also, the whole saving server cost thing, while that is a nice way to think about it... I think you guys are kinda blowing things way out of line. CRZ is in it's baby stages and will slowly advance. Servers will be less of a issue and the game will expand.

It's also silly that you guys claim that you will never see the people again. I know many who group up and added as friends to level togather. My wife has even rped with people from other servers and now is proud to have friends from them.

You guys are very closed minded.

We understand that CRZ has issues, and what it does it does well. A lot of us, are willing to give it time and expand the feature. AH, Guilds, the works. The future is bright.

You misunderstand the issues here. Nobody is saying that EVERYBODY experiences the same issues involving CRZ. However, many issues are being experienced by large numbers of people, not just a few ppl. That is something that qualifies it as being something that should be addressed by Blizzard.

Secondly, Blizzard themselves provided the first feedback thread, then locked it and opened a new thread where they stated they appreciated all the feedback they got and that they would be going over it and have further responses.......but that last thread was in the middle of September. We have seen nothing at all this expansion.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just merge servers and you'll save the money you need to save and shut everyone up.
90 Undead Warlock

I've had and personally dealt with a majority of the bugs and issues that have already been listed, and by far my most hated is the two person mount dismounting my friend every new zone and even almost every subzone. He's on a trial account and really wants to play the game, but trying to show him some of the wonderful and amazing sights in the game is pretty much impossible becuase he gets eaten and I have to hunt for him every time we zone. This is not fun, and I had to admit that I basically lied to him when I bragged about how huge Azeroth was and how it was also seamless.

And talk about tugging on my heartstrings. I've seen Loque and the TLPD alive and uncamped several times since the CRZ went live, but as soon as I hit the ground they vanished. I'm never on my servers Dalaran, which was lively to begin with. I've never thought the world was empty, and I obviously play on a PVE server for a reason. Now I feel inclined to slaughter quest mobs when I see people from other servers, and if they're lowbie flagged Horde? I'm ganking them. I get harassed by people from non Rp realms about my Rp, they grief my rp and harass and camp me, and I cant do a thing about them because the reporting feature is broken and submitting a ticket gets a generic use the report feature response, nor can I ignore them.

All its done currently with its bugs is tear down server community. I no longer feel like I belong anywhere like I did, because I'm almost never on my server. Also makes me feel like my server transfers I paid for are a sham, I paid to be on WRA, but I'm only on WRA in Stormwind and Pandaria? ....I did not pay for that.

and I will honestly admit if they got around to fixing some of these bugs, I would probably enjoy the CRZ thing. And yes, I have made two friends cross server that I would dislike to lose, but as it stands, no, I want an opt-out. Please.

This is true. Briyanna has once again linked a list with a good compilation of the various frequently experienced bugs/issues that have been noted by many ppl in this compilation of threads. It is worth a perusal to see how astounding the list is. I think Blizzard should consider looking at that list and make sure they are internally investigating the issues within the post.
90 Undead Warlock
10/29/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Krashcart
Just merge servers and you'll save the money you need to save and shut everyone up.

You seem to misunderstand what a lot of us are asking for. As Reshaari posted a bit earlier:

10/29/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Reshaari
personally don't want it removed. I want it fixed. Even if it means it's less than idea for THEM, because they're not shoving all of North America into the same pool because of their precious idea of having us all +/- 3 hours. I don't like it, I don't want it. Transitioning across the Wetlands/Thandol Span line should not move my clock ahead 2 hours, transitioning the sky from night to day. It should not be sunny and clear and when I land have a snowstorm hit. It should. not. happen. But it does.

This is the way a lot of us feel.
90 Troll Death Knight
CRZ is fine for low pop servers, but why area 52. we still have ques just to play. and when we do get on last thing we want to see is an * next to someones name running around killing our quest mobs collecting our minerals/herbs. makes me wonder how much thought went into this idea and if it will ever be reversed
90 Troll Death Knight
has there been a blue post on this id be verry intrested if i could get a link
90 Blood Elf Priest

This is true. Briyanna has once again linked a list with a good compilation of the various frequently experienced bugs/issues that have been noted by many ppl in this compilation of threads. It is worth a perusal to see how astounding the list is. I think Blizzard should consider looking at that list and make sure they are internally investigating the issues within the post.

What I should have done, instead of linking the post I created with the issues, was to link the ORIGINAL thread's post, created by David. Look at the similarities between the two sets of issues, and then look at the timeline:

DAVID'S Original Post, posted 9/7/12:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6521292325#1

MY Post, from CRZ Feedback #10, posted 10/27/12:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004401004?page=11#209

I posted MANY of the EXACT SAME ISSUES as in David's post.
These issues have been issues SINCE MAY.
MAY.
May, June, July, August, September, October... And we're about to hit November.

These issues should NEVER have gone LIVE. They should have remained on the Beta (where they were reported) and the PTR (where they were AGAIN/STILL reported) until they were resolved. They should not have gone LIVE (where they CONTINUE to be reported) for the past two months unresolved.
what if there was an opt in to crz like a setting in the network options
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]