CRZ Feedback #11

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/29/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Ràger
I hate Arena, but I know many who like it.

Yes, but you aren't being FORCED to arena when you leave your one capital city, are you? Arena, PVP (for non-pvp servers), and Raids are all optional ways to spend your time. Questing is a huge huge huge part of the game. So unless you love running instances or BGing from 15-90, you will be questing to progress, so its not as... Optional.

:(

@Downlo

I would mount and fly to do another one. He would follow me. Dunno what his beef was. Just eventually gave up and left. Tried to do 3-5 different quests and got sick of dealing with it. It was a while ago. Can't remember exacts anymore, other than what server he was and the fact that he was a night elf. I gave up after maybe hr and a half to 2 hrs. Just logged off the game. Thing that really pissed me off was that I just needed 1/3 of 1 tick to get to NR. Once I got to NR, I went from 68-71 with no problems in as much time as it should have taken. But having to log in and log out for 1/3 a tick over 3 days just to get some quiet and ability to complete quests is a bit illogical.

Which is sad... I like my mage :(

EDIT: Only thing I can think of as to why he chose me is simply because I was a horde and he was alliance. Thats it. Other than he was from Darrowmere and I am from Quel'dorei. I rarely /emote anything outside of being with friends, and def. not to some random person from another server. Too shy to even say hi most of the time, believe it or not. ._.

I don't like confrontation. If I wanted that, I would be playing other things. I like having friends... and I do on here.
Edited by Kwanyi on 10/29/2012 5:18 PM PDT
90 Draenei Monk
Oh, and as far as Goldshire goes, I agree. Unlike Horde, where dueling outside Org occurs right outside the gate, most ppl alliance side seem to duel in Goldshire :p I just don't play Alliance a whole lot anymore. While my first 60 was a Dwarf Paladin, the highest alliance character I have now is level 72, lol.

I know this. >.>

Do you really think blizzard is that stupid?

The feature was not just for low pop server, and it is in it's baby stages. It needs time to grow. Also, you could still make friends and do content with others on another server. Just can't raid or join a guild..YET. The feature is bright :)

Going by past performance? Mostly. Actually. I mean, they *did* accept a merger with the most hated company in the realm of gaming. That was probably the stupidest thing they've done.

You also can't trade with them. Nor do I want to. This game's community as a whole has pretty much jaded me and unless I know you, you're in my guild, or I've known you for a few years, I typically try to stay as far away from you as humanly possible, or try to pretend you don't exist. Having a younger sibling has allowed me to do this.

I do meet the nice guy here and there, but the vast majority of them make me pretend I have to log soon and avoid doing anything with them.

10/29/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Kwanyi
Implement it bit by bit. Get people used to it. Fix the things they "couldn't" fix on beta. Clean it up, make it pretty, and bring it to Blizz's standards that we have grown to know and love, and then try again. Thats all most of us are asking.

This is another part of the issue.

We've come to expect better from Blizzard as a whole. This? This is not in good shape. It's crap in its current implementation and it never should have gone live. When you're reporting the same huge bugs as you did 6 months ago in beta, theres a problem.

Well.. lets just say if I see Greg Street ANYWHERE in the Credits, wont be bought. I am sure there are at least a million players that feel the same.

I'm still curious as to how he got the job in the first place after the mess that was Age of Empires.
90 Undead Warlock
10/29/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Reshaari
I know this. >.>

LOL, as I said earlier, I just forgot to change my posting toon when I came back to General Discussion from the Hunter forums :p.
90 Draenei Monk
10/29/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Alicia
He just appeared one day. No one knows how or why. All we know for sure is the game sure as hell isnt what it was before. My assumption's always been corporate Culture Reshaari.

Well they moved Kaplan over to Titan so it didn't surprise me they put someone else in there, but *him*? :/

Pardo's back though so thats a plus.
the only way i see crz working is if there is some sort of personal, not realm wide "opt in". where the player could elect to share the zone with players from other realms. there needs to be a freedom of choice here.
90 Human Rogue
New bug. When you fly over a zone and spot a rare spawn, and phase in / out of the cross realm zone, the rare spawn disappears.
90 Draenei Monk
10/29/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Ràger
Now see, it is just turning into bitterness. I like the job GC is doing, just because you don't like him does not mean he is not doing a good job. Also, this is not giving feedback about CRZ. So stick with the topic at hand.

GC hasn't exactly been well liked since Wrath.

10/29/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Quikdraw
the only way i see crz working is if there is some sort of personal, not realm wide "opt in". where the player could elect to share the zone with players from other realms. there needs to be a freedom of choice here.

They're not going to do this. If they have to keep any of the copies open that they closed because of one person wanting to opt out, it ruins the purpose they have for it.

Nassin explained in the last thread I think it was, exactly how it works.

10/29/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Fuji
New bug. When you fly over a zone and spot a rare spawn, and phase in / out of the cross realm zone, the rare spawn disappears.

Not a bug. You don't actually change realms in a CRZ until you land.
90 Draenei Monk
10/29/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Palemoon
Theirs isn't inflatable like yours apparently is, and by no way are we slowing down. Hey, while you're at it Doh' ji ... pick up a couple copies of Dr. Seuss books. Maybe they'll help you learn to spell.

He can't even spell "babies" right. Ignore him. You'll be better for it.
ive been looking for a blue post on this and havent found one 10 full threads you think we would hear from them... just want to see what their plan is for this and how they plan on making it work.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]