Pandaren riding trainer

(Locked)

41 Pandaren Hunter
Where are they and how do I get there? Help !!!
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Rogue
Your profile does not actually mention if your Horde or Alliance, but, you should be able to go to one of the capital cities, ask the guards for the directions to the flying trainer. I do not believe there are specific riding/flying trainers for each race, only the mount vendors.

If I recall correctly though, in Org and SW, the riding instructors are located by the flight masters.
Edited by Kozzae on 10/29/2012 5:23 PM PDT
81 Gnome Warlock
The riding trainer for Alliance pandas is the same as for a human: At SI:7 in Stormwind's Old Town district, at the stables on the right after you pass the outside stone wall. :)

Your profile does not actually mention if your Horde or Alliance...

You can tell if someone is Horde or Alliance on the forum by the color of their character icon background. :) Like I have blue, since I'm Alliance. (I just learned this myself.)
90 Orc Warrior
Riding trainers, as mentioned, are around town. Ask a guard, follow the prompt. In SW, there's one right by the flight master.

You buy your mounts from the same person you buy the panda tabard from. In SW again, head to the dwarven district and then out back. Find the panda enclave (it's marked with a balloon on the minimap, although it looks a little like a skull and crossbones), find the dragon turtle person, and buy.

Fun fact: Panda mounts you buy are available for both horde and alli toons.
100 Human Paladin
Where's the riding trainer on the Pandaria island?
100 Draenei Shaman
12/18/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Adalbert

I dont beleive there is one. IF there was, it would be in the cities in the vale of eternal blossoms.
100 Human Paladin
12/18/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Adalbert

There is one in your respective main city, Shrine of the Seven Stars for Alliance and Shrine of the Two Moons for Horde.
93 Undead Hunter
Can't find a riding trainer in capital city for horde in pandaria
93 Undead Hunter
Do I go back to Sw?
93 Undead Hunter
duh me not SW meant Orgimmar.. had just run my alliance hunter..
64 Tauren Death Knight
Can't find a riding trainer in capital city for horde in pandaria

Skydancer Shun is in your factions shrine.

[edit] not really "in", but.. outside on a cloud serpent
Edited by Nobully on 6/13/2013 9:43 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Horde trainer should be right near the flight master @ the Shrine of the Two Moons in the vale. In the future, please be mindful of the dates before responding to a post.
100 Blood Elf Priest
Please note, you have to be level 90 before you can purchase the skill to fly in Pandaria.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]