[A] <Forged Alliance> 7/7H HM LFM for WoD

100 Night Elf Rogue
The Forged Alliance of AzgaHaraDestroLord is recruiting friendly, mature people for our Heroic Blackrock Foundry raid, with the intent of building a group that is eventually capable of Mythic. We have a friendly, "family-oriented" atmosphere and are focused on enjoying the World of Warcraft experience with our guildmates. This does not mean that we don't take raiding seriously, we just realize that most people have a lot of other things going on outside of WoW, and that raiding doesn't always fit into people's schedules.

Our current raid schedule and progress:
First Group (7/7H HM):
Tuesday / Thursday 8 - 11ish pm pacific (10pm - 1am server)
This is a casual semi-hardcore group focused on progression at whatever rate we're capable.

Second Group (0/7 HM):
Friday and / or Monday: 8pm - 11ish pm pacific (10pm - 1am server)
This is a casual / alt group we are trying to get started, focused on normal mode for now.

Raiders are generally provided with a daily repair allowance, flasks, and food.

If you are interested in joining us, please visit our web site for more information and fill out a raider application:
http://www.forgedalliance.org/

If you are interested in joining the guild but not raiding, feel free to post a member application on our forum.

Thanks!
Edited by Idravenl on 1/29/2015 11:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
still looking for more
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
still looking for more for our weekend raid
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
happy pi day! updated for 5.2.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
bump. looking for ranged dps or a healer.
Reply Quote
Let me know if you are looking for SoO.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
updated for siege of orgrimmar
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Update: We have finished the expansion (pre-patch 6.0) with 13/14 Mythic. We are looking for more for WoD!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Are you guys still looking for more? I posted a thread looking for guild here (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7005432019)

I did read the website and application policies, but figured since it's kinda a different situation I'd ask first. Also available to chat through whatever means.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
11/25/2014 01:12 PMPosted by Tally
Are you guys still looking for more? I posted a thread looking for guild here (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7005432019)

I did read the website and application policies, but figured since it's kinda a different situation I'd ask first. Also available to chat through whatever means.

Yes, we're still short for Mythic. Post an application to the forums and we'll get back to you! (it's checked more regularly than here). Thanks for the interest! :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
We're looking for ~5-6 more players for Mythic. Currently 6/7H in Highmaul.

High priority for: Mage, Warlock, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]