How Can I Learn to Fly in Pandaria?

90 Undead Warlock
I know where the trainer is, and I've heard I need to speak to Xuen to get there, but I'm not sure how to accomplish this.

I've only done a handful of quests in the first zone in Pandaria, and leveled to 90 exclusively in BG's and Dungeons. How can I get to the flight trainer without doing like 2 levels' worth of quests?

Edit: alternatively, is there some other way to purchase PvP gear? That's all I really care about. I'd be perfectly happy to avoid Pandaria entirely if not for the PvP gear.
Edited by Fishdots on 11/3/2012 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
64 Blood Elf Priest
Ask a mage for a portal?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You can have a mage port you to the appropriate shrine. You can also buy crafted PvP gear.
Edited by Belorion on 11/3/2012 2:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Ask a mage to port you to the vale of eternal blossoms. Run outside and get the training. And what are you talking about 2 level's worth of quests? It's two quests.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
You need to be 90, and complete the temple of the white tiger quest in Kun-Lai, which takes 10 mins. That's all.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Hunter
I know where the trainer is, and I've heard I need to speak to Xuen to get there, but I'm not sure how to accomplish this.

I've only done a handful of quests in the first zone in Pandaria, and leveled to 90 exclusively in BG's and Dungeons. How can I get to the flight trainer without doing like 2 levels' worth of quests?

Edit: alternatively, is there some other way to purchase PvP gear? That's all I really care about. I'd be perfectly happy to avoid Pandaria entirely if not for the PvP gear.

The PVP vendor in on the wall that separates Kun-Lai and Townlogn Steppes, there are a few ways to get on the wall without actually having to fly.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
11/03/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Jarnagan
You need to be 90, and complete the temple of the white tiger quest in Kun-Lai, which takes 10 mins. That's all.

the quest isn't needed, yes it is needed to open up the gate and MAYBE to do the dailies but it isn't needed to be able to buy flying in Pandaria.

My hunter can fly now but never opened up the gate to get to the shrine.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Thank you. You were very helpful and kind.

For the person suggesting sticking a feather in one's nose, I say the feather could be much more helpful as a rudder if stuck elsewhere!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
how do u get to the temple of the white tiger
Reply Quote

if you're being serious. It's northeast kun-lai
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

It's the pandaren temple in the far north east of Kun-lai Summit. Just follow the road north east from your factions pandatown.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Getting into the Vale to use the flying trainer, without doing a single quest:

1. Go to Kun-Lai Summit via the big staircase.

2. Head west, past the big shiny gate, to the Shado-Pan manned tower on the border between Kun-Lai Summit and Townlong Steppes.

3. Climb the tower and jump over the edge into the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

4. Proceed to your faction's shrine, buy the appropriate flight training, and proceed to do whatever you want.
Reply Quote
95 Undead Rogue
Ask a mage to port you to the vale of eternal blossoms. Run outside and get the training. And what are you talking about 2 level's worth of quests? It's two quests.
Or... you know... he could actually do the quest chain that opens the gates of the VoEB and get it like pretty much everybody else, yeah? I mean, isn't seeing the cinematic of that event supposed to become a FOS soon? Get it while it's available?

/facepalm

Lazy people.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
My hunter can fly now but never opened up the gate to get to the shrine.

Saying that but not explaining how doesn't help. Please elaborate, tell us how your hunter can fly now?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Getting into the Vale to use the flying trainer, without doing a single quest:

1. Go to Kun-Lai Summit via the big staircase.

2. Head west, past the big shiny gate, to the Shado-Pan manned tower on the border between Kun-Lai Summit and Townlong Steppes.

3. Climb the tower and jump over the edge into the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

4. Proceed to your faction's shrine, buy the appropriate flight training, and proceed to do whatever you want.

/thread
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Good lord don't any of you players ever explore outside the dang box.....I had my hearth set to Shrine in the Vale before I was 86.....and no I wasn't port there by a Mage....or was flown there ....day MoP went live I was at the shrine by exploring and finding a way to Vale by using a land mount.
Reply Quote
I would port you but I can't do that just yet.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Can't youse find some 8+ year old threads to reply to?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]