Really Winterborne??

90 Orc Monk

Then I am completely baffled. Why the !@#$ did you even post anything on this thread at all, considering it has nothing to do with your guild, unless you do care.

Boredom mainly.

I had the exact same amount of reason to post here as you; absolutely none.

Yet here we are.
Edited by Lolwaffles on 11/5/2012 3:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Then I am completely baffled. Why the !@#$ did you even post anything on this thread at all, considering it has nothing to do with your guild, unless you do care.

Boredom mainly.

I had the exact same amount of reason to post here as you; absolutely none.

Yet here we are.

Well I posted here because some !@#-hat made a ridiculous thread that trolled my friends in Winterborne, but I catch your drift. Have a good night Waffles.
Edited by Cptawsome on 11/5/2012 3:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
*Shrug* I guess no one can play the same game that TA does. Only TA can use exploits to get Golden Lotus rep faster than intended, only TA can do 10 mans to get kills to unlock heroics. Only TA can send people in game mails trying to recruit them to their guild.

We're just not on the same level as TA, guys.

But hey--- News Flash? Us doing 10 man had NOTHING to do with TA. It had to do with a slew of other reasons.

Yes. I get that you can't stop checking our threads, recruitment posts, progression, and faction for... I'm not really sure what reason exactly... but that doesn't mean that we do the same to you. We're progressing because we're worrying about our own people and not raging on people because they are being corrected on the proper use of Devo Aura.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
There was an exploit for faster rep? Lexi wtf y u no tell me?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
only TA can do 10 mans to get kills to unlock heroics

Yea cause WB is still in here on monday trying to get it down on 25 right?

Oh wait, you did 1/2 the raid during the weekend, the only time we bumped down to 10 to kill a boss was on monday. It's the same story but under different circumstances. You guys just essentially gave up.

Not that I'd expect you to get that logic Lexi, logic has always been a bit too far out of your grasp.

Granted this whole god damn thread is beyond logic, this whole bull!@#$ people have with guilds is beyond stupid.

Dislike people in private, not guilds in public. It's %^-*ing childish. #Hypocritical.
Edited by Lolwaffles on 11/5/2012 6:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
No seriously what was the exploit
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yea cause WB is still in here on monday trying to get it down on 25 right?

It's called being realistic. There's wiping all night over and over and over to the same crap, and being smart about it, and doing it on 10 man to unlock HMs.
Think about this rationally. We went into the weekend needing to kill at least 3 bosses in HoF. We're not going to get them all on 25 man. If we wait to do it on Monday, we'll be up until 3 am raiding 10s.
I enjoy being able to bang the living crap out of my boyfriend before I go to sleep. Raiding gets in the way of that.

Oh wait, you did 1/2 the raid during the weekend, the only time we bumped down to 10 to kill a boss was on monday. It's the same story but under different circumstances. You guys just essentially gave up.

See above.

Not that I'd expect you to get that logic Lexi, logic has always been a bit too far out of your grasp.

Ummmm... I'm a WOMAN. Be DEFINITION I have skewed logic!

Granted this whole god damn thread is beyond logic, this whole bull!@#$ people have with guilds is beyond stupid.

I really have no idea where this crap came from exactly. Oneiro and I came to Greymane, helped Horde get Wintergrasp, formed Winterborne and did rather well in T11. We had an implosion due to something out of our control, and all this crap started when we reformed in T13. Not really sure where it came from or why but *Shrug*

Dislike people in private, not guilds in public. It's %^-*ing childish. #Hypocritical.

Really? You like talking crap behind people's back? That's rather cowardly, don't you think? I have no problem letting people know how I feel... as I'm sure you noticed.

I'm sure you're sitting here waiting for excuses... "We did 10 mans because...". I don't have excuses or reasons for you. We did it because we were trying to be rational and logical. That being said, we run based on a rather large council.
I have VERY little say in what goes on in here, so a major decision like doing 10 mans has little to do with ME or MY logic. It has to do with the other 8-10 people on the "Council". We don't run based on the words or orders of one or two people.

What do I do? I recruit.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/05/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Lexitotems
I really have no idea where this crap came from exactly. Oneiro and I came to Greymane, helped Horde get Wintergrasp, formed Winterborne and did rather well in T11. We had an implosion due to something out of our control, and all this crap started when we reformed in T13. Not really sure where it came from or why but *Shrug*

If nobody remembers how this even got started, can we all just stop being so ugly to one another?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/05/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Kilda

If nobody remembers how this even got started, can we all just stop being so ugly to one another?

what the hell was the exploit
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

For the first week or so, you could cross-realm to another server and do another set of dailies.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10823831.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

For the first week or so, you could cross-realm to another server and do another set of dailies.

I wish I got that to work. I tried quite a few time and never got new quests, it was really annoying. I had to revert to farming some insta-respawn mobs for 12 hours one day and getting lucky and finding out about the bugged August dailies before it was known publicly.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Was not worth reading this thread to find that out. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
No worries folks, I'm here now. Everything is ok.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Edit -- You DO know there's a way to see who your main is if you post on an alt right?
*Shakes Head* Still the same coward you were back in Firelands. For shame!

how you do tht?

Browser extensions, sir! They are a magical bunch of devices that allow you to use witchcraft and wizardry while surfing the world wide web!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Haha this is funny !@#$ not gonna lie.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/06/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Metabolic
Haha this is funny !@#$ not gonna lie.

Your truthful demeanor is much appreciated, good sir!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Really Winterborne??

REALLY??
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Really Winterborne??

REALLY??

I can't hear you from down there. Try a little louder.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]