So...

90 Undead Warrior
We all know Nevruc was a rogue.

What about that Slyce Unit?
Reply Quote
Nevruc switched to a lock soon after he left Ravenholdt. If you don't believe me, search his name and look at the forum posts that come up under him. He kept his rogue around for a while, named it Curven.

*snap*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Finally! A thread with some names I recognize. A shame that it has to take place in a Cefka thread.
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
well hello there, sailor. come here often?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
::fans self:: Why I do declare, you're givin' me the vapors Mr. Boozle.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Warrior
dont
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
11/17/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Kordwar
::fans self:: Why I do declare, you're givin' me the vapors Mr. Boozle.

<mutters> coulda swore i got that cleared up...

so...! have i ever mentioned that i'm a natural redhead? /sly
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
11/18/2012 12:48 AMPosted by Xazzagariji
dont

Well I'll be damned! It's Xazzadsk;hjsdlvhlsdkvh! How have you been sir?
Reply Quote
88 Troll Warrior
p good
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Warlock
He's playing on Mug'Thol these days Cefka that is I was over there and saw him with a few guys trolling up trade chat he has a few groupies that follow him around there.
Edited by Tuathal on 11/27/2012 11:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I just recently faction changed back to my origins, ah feels great to be human once again

i followed the august muse core to maelstrom, they went horde so i reluctantly accepted my fate just to play with friends

fast forwarding - my long time friend abandoned his friends and his guild for swtor, the guild took a big hit. Since the Gm of the guild i was in was one of 2 people i care about bailed out, i took my other comrade and became human once again.

I hate maelstrom with a passion, i know why they went there. A few of my long time friends had this fascination with kiithsa hunters and zeromus so they went to his home server as some sort of tribute to him.

The guild is called tribunal, it once was called undead lords in tribute to the similiar guild that was here on ravenholdt. I had to swallow alot of pride to play with friends but no more. I am alliance and will camp this entire !@#$ing server
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
most of us do get tired of the servers we play on, some more then others. Then you got people tired of the faction they are on which i can understand, they want to try something new etc. I got tired of ravenholdt and went to vashj when i found out my buds rerolled horde and joined zeromus's cult, then i get contacted they packed up and went horde maelstrom so i rejoined them. Never did and never will enjoy being horde let alone going BACK to an rppvp server. We all follow friends just because thats what friends do. I'm still rolling mafia deep with one of em, we are glad to go back alliance and we will spill glorious blood of the multitudes of noobs once again. The alliance here on maelstrom are so pacifist it sickens me, the horde here never get attacked. They will not know how to handle my wrathguard decapitating their toon right before i force a blue screen when i go demon beserks modes.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
I missed reading your occasional walls of text and erratic writing skills, Nevvy. I'm glad you're still playin wow, even if it's not on RH.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
11/28/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Saturn
That almost as bad as Bretarien/Tahlaser/Tahlasar/Alorien jacking Starien's name. It's like, really?

Don't forget "physical appearance".
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/28/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Cayreth
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
11/28/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Cayreth

Depends on the context.

When I made 4 mages that looked identical to Peeks, with his permission, and then after he left the server for a bit I would randomly show up and guild events, pop mirror image and yell "PEEKS!", that was entirely because he was awesome and deserved to be commemorated.

Doing it without the individuals knowledge, and on another server? I dunno about that. It's certainly possible to BE flattered by it, but whether or not that was the intent is something that is certainly up for debate.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I asked him directly and he said "I thought it was a rad belf name, so I ganked it."

I personally would rather roll a character with a unique name, but hey, whatever. I was confused at first, but have just kind of shrugged and moved on, and there's no reason to dwell on it.

I'm glad I have such good taste in names.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]