So...

70 Gnome Warlock
I asked him directly and he said "I thought it was a rad belf name, so I ganked it."

I personally would rather roll a character with a unique name, but hey, whatever. I was confused at first, but have just kind of shrugged and moved on, and there's no reason to dwell on it.

I'm glad I have such good taste in names.

Don't forget appearance!

Also, responses like this are the reason people would want to imitate you. Stop being such a goody-goody and throw a shoe, gorramit.

Speaking of your name, how do you pronounce it? Is it starrrrien or staaaareien? I've wondered this for years.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Don't forget appearance!

Also, responses like this are the reason people would want to imitate you. Stop being such a goody-goody and throw a shoe, gorramit.

Speaking of your name, how do you pronounce it? Is it starrrrien or staaaareien? I've wondered this for years.

Over the years, I've detached a bit. Some people will say "I don't care" when it comes to various things, but saying that indicates they're still acting on some level of interest/caring. On the other hand, you can show that you don't care by disengaging and letting things play out without your own (the general you, not you in particular) commentary. Without fuel, the fire expires. Every time.

It's pronounced Star-ee-in
Not Stair-ee-in
and for heaven's sake, it's not Star Lin. I'd get that a lot in rated BG pugs for some reason.

Finally, to give Vaylien the benefit of the doubt, if I remember correctly, his old rogue on Emerald Dream used the same model, so I think it's a coincidence that we look alike. Nevertheless, I like this hood. It's warm. I don't plan on going without it for a while.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/28/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Omnilock
pop mirror image and yell "PEEKS!", that was entirely because he was awesome and deserved to be commemorated.

speaking of peeks ... the other day,while still being horde, I took portal to blasted lands where I saw our horde baddies jacking some emerald dream gankers. All proud of themselves for zerging 2 guys. Within minutes comes some guild from ED and DESTROYS everyone in HSF of maelstrom. I am flying above, enjoying the view when some mage pulls me down and beats the crap out of me. After reading combat log I found out it was Peeks :) Had no idea he was on ED. Made me feel all fuzzy and stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
You can still cross-realm group with people from other realms, but so far, RH has dodged the cross-realm zones bullet. A good thing, in my opinion.

So basically, our cross-realm visitors are like vampires. We have to invite them in. Like idiots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=owZcOVWk6dg&feature=endscreen
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=owZcOVWk6dg&feature=endscreen

Seltzer and Friedberg?

No baby, no.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Sorry. Those kinds of 'guests' don't deserve a cool vampire movie reference >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]