[A] Victory or Whatever 5/6H MV 6/6 HoF 25M

90 Draenei Shaman
Victory or Whatever --- US-Whisperwind - Alliance 25M

Progression:
We are 5/6H MV and 6/6N HoF. Heroic Stone Guards on Oct. 11th and Heroic Feng on Oct. 19th. Heroic Gara'jal killed on 11/6.

We were [8/8N-DS] and [8/8H-DS]

Raid Times (Central Standard Time)
Tuesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Wednesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Thursday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
* Non-required Cleanup night on Monday 7 to 10 when needed.

Recruitment Needs

Ranged DPS with High Priority on Mages and Warlocks.
1 Holy Paladin or 1 Mistweaver

More Info About our raid team:

Our guild has been raiding since early B.C. We were previously called After Life and switched at the beginning of Cata. We are dedicated to staying a 25m raid team that achieves progressions with a small raiding schedule.

We supply guild bank repairs, food, potions, gems, and enchants. We in return ask that you come focused and prepared to accomplish our agenda for the given week in a very small raid week. We enjoy our raids and desire to have fun while raiding. We are looking for raiders who want to enjoy progression raiding while preserving our friendly atmosphere.

Want To Apply?Contact Us

Please get in contact with Moonivy, Crimsonlily, Peejay, or Ninjablaze in game or in game mail if interested.

Real Id
(Crimsonlily/Moonivy) Tabetha@woh.rr.com
(ninjablaze) scarfacek1ngofny@yahoo.com
(peejay) colby_1471@hotmail.com

website - wwvow.guildlaunch.com
Edited by Crimsonlily on 12/2/2012 10:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Congrats on the HoF clear, for point of clarification... are you 8/8 HoF 25 man?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/06/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Bellagraced
Congrats on the HoF clear, for point of clarification... are you 8/8 HoF 25 man?

Negative. We are 4/6 HoF 25 man with a 10 man clean up as is noted in the realm progression thread.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
ahh well congrats.. hope you guys didn't run into UI problems on Amber Shaper like we did.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Warrior
The only problem I had in my UI was the fact that I wasn't seeing my energy bar - DBM likes to erase power bars for some reason (I'm blaming this on you, Omegal!).

Besides that, was pretty simple once everyone got a grasp on mechanics.

it's not possible for DBM to erase power bars. :p in fact no mod can erase them if working properly. you cannot write to the value of power unless one of your mods have tainted the global variable the UI reads thus causing it to get overwriten. if your UI is tainted, then i suppose it'd break when dbm calls blizz apis that shouldn't be broken but are. tracking down the problem would be easy for an addon author if i could access machine. but since i can't. Search file contents of addons folder for following calls. "UnitPower("player"), UnitMaxPower("player"), and ALTERNATE_POWER_INDEX.

ALTERNATE_POWER_INDEX being the biggy. that's a blizzard global variable for special power bars (atramedes, chogal, unsok, etc). If any mod is tainting it, the power bars will all stop working. how would this get tainted? if a bad mod changes the value. such as declaring "ALTERNATE_POWER_INDEX = 5". that'd do a real number on the UI.

if checking the UnitPower calls, the thing to check would be if your raid frames or custom vehicle ui have a leaked global such as "myPower = UnitPower("player)" where "myPower" is called without making it a local function first, which means it's a leaked gobal that can be overwriten by other mods also leaking the same global variable name.

Well i'm done confusing you for now. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
bump for moar warlocks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
If you're still looking for a warlock I would be interrested in faction changing. I Sent a real ID request to Ninjablaze last night, maybe we can discuss it more tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/14/2012 05:42 AMPosted by Volirik
If you're still looking for a warlock I would be interrested in faction changing. I Sent a real ID request to Ninjablaze last night, maybe we can discuss it more tonight.

We'll be in touch tonight, I should be home around 6pm eastern.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Still recruiting ranged dps
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
Blizz just gave us mages a nice love tap with the nerf bat, so we are no longer ranged dps.

Edit: for us true fire mages anyway ;-)
Edited by Cassio on 12/1/2012 3:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
up
Reply Quote
down
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
left
Reply Quote
Three moves and we already messed up the Contra code, are we pro or what.
Edited by Cassio on 12/4/2012 6:30 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]