3v3 healers?

Are there any good healers left on Dentarg???
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
left? lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
None that aren't on a team
Reply Quote
thats becuz i havent level my heals yet,that will be soon and noone mentions mini? best preist evrs.darkspear is dumb we need miini back!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
2.3k exp lock and priest here
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
1800 exp* got pics of ur wintrade stop trying to fool dentargs you blow
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
sadly once again. you troll every post you can find.
seeemingly to attempt at gaining a superior feeling to those around you.
i didnt wintrade. and if thats the only thing you can come up with as an excuse for why your not higher rated than me then just sit down... i will tell you this though. i have a screenshot of you telling me you wintraded your rbgs last season. figured id save it for a rainy day... its not raining here... but it will have to do
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
lolwut? ok link that then lmao. i dont have to feel superior i already am and i have pics of ur wintrade teams.. you got trolled off kt for it and banned and all ur gear and achievements were removed get off the dentarg forums in case u havent noticed wether its in game or forums im gonna win Beamin#1322 where da wargames at?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Can't wargame you diff server. Thatd mean wed need to 5's wargame and just have 3 actives per team. But then again you don't have access to any players which is why your still clinging onto dentarg clawing for respect when you will never get any
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
who do i need respect from? you and the rest of the 1800 dentarg players? if i wanted friends id have em u kids r !@#$. im not the hero im the villain. and ofc we can wargame i know ppl on tich
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
1800 exp* got pics of ur wintrade stop trying to fool dentargs you blow

Seems like you did the same thing mes. You went from 1800-2200 rating all in the same day. and according to your RBG wins you've got 27. If that's reporting correctly. That's near impossible.
06/27/2013 08:36 AMPosted by Mesotox
who do i need respect from? you and the rest of the 1800 dentarg players?

you don't even have a 1800 rating. In Rbg's or Arena. Looks like you shouldn't talk about someone Win trading either. When you've obviously done it your self.

Stancedx Post it, cause i'd like to see it.
Edited by Därkenrähl on 6/27/2013 7:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
He's talking about wintraded arenas. These guys on my arena team last season wintraded to 2400 while I was out of town... This guy here has always hated me so he thought he'd try to report me with the rest of the team. Which resulted in my achieves being taken away... But after further investigation from blizz they realized I didn't and gave me my achieves back. So he brings this up everytime he can in an attempt to look better than somebody. I'll have to get the screen when I get home. At work right now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
In meso's defence... 1800-2200 is entirely possible in one day. That's like 6 wins in a row.
However... He even said he wintraded that lol. He always talks about how he plays every class like a 2400 player but yet he hasn't been passed 1800 on any took cept his pally. Which he said he was 2180 on it. But checking his allies statistics his Highest rating is 2008. Which he ran tripple dps for in cats as ret rogue hunter, I'm sure we all know how easy that was.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Love the original name meso. Mes + Botox, fanboy alert
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hey beamin im sure you recognize this character. You where rolling Ele Sham Frost mage Disc priest at about 1850 mmr here about 2 weeks ago. You remember me? Yeah of course you dont, we farmed your team down to 1800mmr and out of our matchmaking range. Btw, your CC is so bad.

-Ðripred, Nadfan, Sneakycoop KFC :)
Reply Quote
Get back in your cage, Sneaky
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We're so sorry, no idea how he managed to get loose this time. I promise it will never happen again.
Reply Quote
It's all those hoodlums that keep loosening it but you never listen to me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
this is easy.
@darkenrahlit is possible if u play all day not only is it possible but its easy ur a pve kid u prob think rbgs are hard

@skollfire youre a genius bro.. the name wasnt suppoosed to be obvious or anything.. everyone does this with the names ive got a mage friend named jahruki its a joke im too famous to try to pretend to be someone else everybody knows who i am lawl

@Mindplay ive got an over 2k ele sham now so ive got 3 toons higher rated than u..and yea ur partners wintraded while u were away yet u were on the same team with the same rating and got banned and ur gear/achieves got stripped

@zeroedin we !@#$ on ur 1st game cause ur garbage, qued into u again and my priest dc'd and u didnt stop because ur scum players.. but at least u THOUGHT u could beat me rofl. we only qued into you those 2 times so dont pretend u farmed anything when u cant even beat me lmao. btw get every single trap grounded cause u blow and cant cover cc's which is why u lost 1st game when it wasnt 2v3. we had warrior at 20% popping every defensive and priest dc's with us all at 100%.. ur awful stay mad because u cant beat me in duels and are a 1750 player

KEEP THE %^-* TALK COMIN YOUNGSTAS WE ALREADY KNOW I DUN BROKE EM OFF WIT A PURPLE SAWWED OFF MERC OUT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
btw only responding to ppl on this thread from now on too many threads to !@#$ on kids on
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]