Gratuitous bragging thread!

I would like to take this time to brag about AA's web mods. Not only have they crafted a personalized guild site for us (complete with personalized logo) but they take the best screen shots of our kills. So I'm taking some time out of my normal forum activities to brag about how awesome they are and to link our site:

http://www.affirmativeactionguild.us/

I'm not going to be bumping this, but feel free to look and admire our site or take some time to fill out an application. We're not recruiting anything in particular, but we do enjoy reading and reviewing applications.

PS. Our token black man (who sometimes moonlights as our GM) Drumstix buys us video games and will be sending us all delicious cookies sometime soon (as long as his oreo factory wasn't destroyed in the hurricane). So basically be jelly.

Feel free to use this thread to brag about whatever awesome things people want to brag about.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I like your Elegon screenshot. The upward angle does it well.

I also could not find were i can app as i wish to unseat Badglad.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Shouldn't the lightsaber be purple?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
That's awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
11/07/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Goonhah
Why is there even a lightsaber

Because lightsabers make everything cooler of course.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Why is there even a lightsaber

Because lightsabers make everything cooler of course.

What! You guys clearly missed the mark. Patrix was clearly showing who would be the better person to play the role of "Mace Windu" in the upcoming new star wars movie: Barack Obama, the defender of the shattered worlds. (I don't even remember if he died, I need to watch the trilogy again.) Every movie needs a token black guy.
Edited by Ath on 11/7/2012 11:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Why yes, I am awesome. <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
role of "Mace Windu" in the upcoming new star wars movie. (I don't even remember if he died, I need to watch the trilogy again.) Every movie needs a token black guy

He died, they need another one to kill. He got kicked out the window.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
11/07/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Harpoa
role of "Mace Windu" in the upcoming new star wars movie. (I don't even remember if he died, I need to watch the trilogy again.) Every movie needs a token black guy

He died, they need another one to kill. He got kicked out the window.

Oh yes, I was about to make the edit lulz. Barack Obama shall do. Just need Donald trump to play a sith lord to make it look as realistic as possible.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I like your Elegon screenshot. The upward angle does it well.

I also could not find were i can app as i wish to unseat Badglad.

FINALLY

Well guys, had a good run, I'll be back when it's on farm and you carry me to glory
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I just want to point out my glorious hair for all to see.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
11/07/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Klaire

The blue streak is pretty fabulous.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/08/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Harpoa

The blue streak is pretty fabulous.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Newly updatedddddddddddddd
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Also, feel free to enjoy calming dubstep as you watch our smite-tastic priest Ezekiah carry us through heroic modes- AA has updated our Wowprogress page with our kill videos, yaaaaaaaaay!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for more hm kills tonight!

I hope you are all entertained!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Graaaaaaaaaaaaats to the other 10 active raiders, and your shiny new title

I expect more carries + loots <3
Reply Quote
I'd like to take the time to brag about how awesome our Realm 1st was. Finally after over two years we're a real guild!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]