Gratuitous bragging thread!

go ahead and brag about your 2 normal kills and one heroic kill ahead of guilds that are reforming or farming normals to make their move in two weeks

YOU'RE NOT VERY CONSISTENT, SIR.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Félicitations.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/05/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Badglad
and your shiny new title

Really is a terrible title to be honest.

But gg on the kill.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Sadiemay
and your shiny new title

But gg on the kill.

You know what makes this title not terrible? That we're the only ones on the server that have it. Especially right after a certain guild was trying to put our progression down...even though they're behind us despite raiding significantly more hours than we do.

Oh how sweet is is. HOW SWEET IT IS INDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. *fires finger guns off into the air while hopping from one foot to the other* PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

But gg on the kill.

You know what makes this title not terrible? That we're the only ones on the server that have it. Especially right after a certain guild was trying to put our progression down...even though they're behind us despite raiding significantly more hours than we do.

Oh how sweet is is. HOW SWEET IT IS INDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. *fires finger guns off into the air while hopping from one foot to the other* PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!!

I have it on my warrior although he is now exfered to another server, and Gaistx and Ashulia/Ashanei from Roshambo have the title as well.
Edited by Ath on 12/6/2012 4:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I have it on my warrior although he is now exfered to another server, and Gaistx and Ashulia/Ashanei from Roshambo have the title as well.

Nope doesn't count.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Nope doesn't count.

Whats wrong with your toons face? Dat helm looks funny lol. BTW gratz on your kill guys.
Edited by Ath on 12/6/2012 4:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
Was gonna say something else but...yea seriously wtf is wrong with that face. Like a retarded tree with an overbite's O-face.

Can't say ourgasm or hore...I'm weary of this tyranny blizz!
Edited by Patrix on 12/6/2012 5:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
And a few heroical bugs down too.
Edited by Badglad on 12/6/2012 9:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Was gonna say something else but...yea seriously wtf is wrong with that face. Like a retarded tree with an overbite's O-face.

Can't say ourgasm or hore...I'm weary of this tyranny blizz!

my mother told me i was very special
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/06/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Drumstix
my mother told me i was very special

She was correct.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Congrats!

Title is awesome. Don't hate Harpoa.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
*fires finger guns off into the air while hopping from one foot to the other* PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!!

lol dork

grats to y'all. very happy for ya!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Feeling Zorlok and Garalon next week
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Congrats!

You look so ugly now. :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/07/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Azloran

Not hating, just think they could have came up with a better title. Twin Slayer or something. I don't remember delving while i was in there.

edit: and i don't think you're ugly Azlo, just need to see a dentist. Plushie, he was a blue fridge b4, anything is a step up from male drae.
Edited by Harpoa on 12/8/2012 6:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
12/08/2012 12:02 AMPosted by Badglad

Being a shot caller gets you raiders karma.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/08/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Throbb

Being a shot caller gets you raiders karma.

It always gets you....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Babe Ruth totally pulled it off, you just gotta believe Throbb
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

No guild on this server raids 'significantly' more than you do. You raid on average at least 12 hours per week. I've consistently seen your team in a raid for 5-6 hours in one night at times. Idk of any guild on this server that raids more than 15 hours per week, on average. You don't have to exaggerate things just to make a point.
Edited by Purifiedtart on 12/11/2012 10:41 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]