<fear> 10m 6/6 MV - Raid Tue/Wed 9-12 EST LF1

100 Blood Elf Paladin
We are currently 6/6 MV and looking for one outstanding dps/heal hybrid for our raid team. This is a core spot, we are not recruiting just to sit someone on the bench for weeks at a time. Ideally we would like a shadow priest or a boomkin with dps as their main spec but can also crank out some great healing when called for. We are open to pure dps classes as well, as we could use a second recruit as well.

A little about us:

We formed towards the back end of Vanilla, and have been raiding together since with mostly the same core. We have performed quite well in each expansion, usually being in the top handful of horde guilds with only raiding 6 hours a week. We like to think of ourselves as casual/hardcore. We take this game very lightly. We are aware it's a game and meant to be fun, and we are usually joking around and being useless. But when it comes to the raids, we put our serious face on. We look for raiders to be prepared. That means getting the best gear that's available to you, reforging it properly, gemming it, enchanting it, pots, and flasks(all with guild help if needed).

Then the strategy. We spend a lot of time researching fights before we first get to them. We don't want to waste 20 pulls just to learn the mechanics. We want those 3 hours each night in the raid to be as productive as possible. Additionally, we aren't a raid dictatorship. I have been in guilds where the RL thinks he always knows best and refuses to listen to advice. I, on the other hands, welcome advice. I know that I don't always know best (sadly) and that sometimes someone else will have a great idea on how to better approach a boss encounter. We definitely want to work as a team.

What we're looking for:
We want someone that is committed to being part of a team. We don't want any drama. We have the same core for a long time mostly due to the fact that by now we are all friendly. We play other games outside of WoW as well, which is a nice bonus (especially if you like dota2). We want someone who is open to constructive criticism. We won't blast you and make you feel insulted, but we will sometimes try and boost your performance if we see an area that can improve. Likewise, you are welcome to provide your own feedback if you see something. We want someone who doesn't treat WoW like it's real life, and has a sense of humor, and preferably a life outside of WoW as well. Our main opening right now is a dps/healer. We want someone that can push for #1 damage in the raid, and then when needed can heal like a monster as well. Someone that takes pride in their performance, and being able to succeed in either role.

We don't do formal applications on a website or anything, because we have grown past that point. I'd rather speak to someone in game or on vent than read 4 pages of "What's your guild history, what addons do you use, etc". I can tell pretty well by analyzing someones toon and speaking to them, if they will be a good fit for us. We are much more like a group of friends raiding together than a business like raid group.

If you haven't clicked "back" on your browser yet, maybe you're interested. Whisper me in game on zeyk or keyzz and we can discuss.

Look forward to finding some exceptional talent
Edited by Zeyk on 11/7/2012 10:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump. Wru spriests and boomies
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Any room for a holy pally?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry Malitia,

Already running a holy pally and a ret pally, would hate to add a 3rd pally :(

Any chance you have other 90's you're interested in playing?

Let's talk in game, maybe we can work something out, would hate to give a definite answer just based on class.

Thanks
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
You are one sexy SOB. Man, I miss you.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Bumping the top post to recognize that these are great people and you should join them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is my only 90 on horde side. I have a 85 holy priest I haven't started leveling yet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'd like to welcome you folks to leave a post on the <Guilds> of Suramar (5.1) thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074267708

^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]