(A) Fat Panda is Recruiting

90 Night Elf Rogue
Fat Panda currrently has a roster of 11 raiders. If more than one person is out, raiding is difficult. We are looking to add 3-5 people to swell our ranks as well as replace a few people who have lost focus/interest in WoW.

We are (6/6) MSV, (1/6) HoF, and as of last Sunday were tied for 3rd on the server, with realm second kill of Imperial Vizier Zor'lok.

Our top priority is a DPS Warrior with a tank OS, but we will take just about any class that does not wear leather.

More specificially, we'll take a combination of the classes below to fill a few spots.

DPS Warrior with tank OS
Disc Priest
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Elemental Shaman
Hunter
Frost DK
Mages/Locks - so long as you don't suck, we'll give it a try.

We only raid 3 nights a week. Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, from 9pm Eastern to midnight Eastern.

We are a laid back guild who likes to have fun, crack jokes, goof around, troll people, but can focus and play our classes very well. We rotate people around in raids so everybody gets to play. Loot is never an issue (its a 10man raid), and while we don't require 100% attendance, we do want people who want to play, progress, and have fun.

If you don't fail at your class, and you would like to raid but don't need 5 nights a week of raiding, then contact either Echoria, Pandamoanyum, or Arjac in game.
Edited by Echoria on 11/7/2012 4:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
We're also recruiting a main spec tank. Prefer a Plate wearer.

Blood DK
Prot Pally
Prot Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
but we will take just about any class that does not wear leather.

I see.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
At this point, I'll take leather too!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Not only do we look identical minus the hair color, we have almost the same achievement points.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
OMG TWINS
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/28/2012 04:17 AMPosted by Malevolénce
Not only do we look identical minus the hair color, we have almost the same achievement points.

Sounds suspiciously incestuous to me....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
12/12/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Nerrf

Sounds suspiciously incestuous to me....

Nothing wrong with that :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/12/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Glitterstorm
NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ohai!

And who be ye oh sparkly hound?!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Decix!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I had to transmog and change my hair cut and color so I wouldn't look like Echo anymore. I was one stam gem to the chest away from being identical. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
12/13/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Malevolénce
I had to transmog and change my hair cut and color so I wouldn't look like Echo anymore. I was one stam gem to the chest away from being identical. ;)

You don't have glaives.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Hai Decix!

We never got RNG love from Illidan back in TBC... I heard Agents had enough to spare for Druids!
Edited by Nerlockk on 12/13/2012 9:06 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]