mage 471 LF casual raid guild
Now that we might have your attention lets get down to the basics. Roadkill Cafe is seeking new and seasoned players to jump into MoP with. We are looking to be more than just a guild, we are geared to be more towards a community where you do more than just log on to down bosses and succumb to driving the alliance in a corner while maniacally laughing at them. We want you to enjoy logging on each time and not feel like its a second job because we all have jobs in the first place.
***** What we are looking for *******
- People that want to grow , have a good time but be professional about it while raiding because everyone's time is important.
- New people willing to learn the ropes from ex 7/7HM, 8/8HM players
- Seasoned veterans that can't conform to the daunting schedule of a hardcore schedule
- People who have weird schedules and cant make regular raiding schedules
-People that want to raid with a light schedule, Have a good time while still clearing content at a decent pace
**** Who we are ******
Me and my wife have been playing this game for a while now. She has been playing since Burning Crusade while I have been playing since Vanilla. I have been in top end raiding guilds since vanilla with the lastest being Silent on the server Turalyon. They are great people but with me being in Germany and then also getting shift changed I couldnt make the raid times anymore. She took a break from WoW since the move to Germany because she just couldn't make raids that for us started at around 1 am in the morning. We are of the BC mindset that this is a social game but a game that unfortunately has mostly gone away from that aspect. Also that the game is alot easier than the BC time frame and are liking that MoP is actualy looking to be a challenge. We will be rolling a 11-12 player roster so if someone cant show will still can raid.
***** Recruitment *****
- 1 mage
- 1 ele shaman
- Fury warrior
- Resto Druid
- Resto shaman
Our raiding schedule will be a little different than most and conform to the people that can make daytime schedules.Raids will be 11am-2:30pm EST sat-sun. I have the mindset that you dont need to throw youre face against youre monitor for 4-6 hours a day to be a progressive guild. People start getting burnt out after wipes (Yes there will be alot of whiping at start of raiding ask any top guild with over 200 wipes on heroic modes). I believe that you can be competative while only raiding 6-7 hours a week. The only time we will extend is if we are close to downing a boss.
If you have read through this mountain of text I thank you for your patience. Also if you are interested in Joining our guild my realid is email@example.com. We do not request a application as its all a wall of text and doesn't give the overall feel of the person but we will require a vent interview to just see what kind of person you are and make sure you will fit in and not waste your time and money and also ours.
TY and have a wonderful day!!!!
If you're willing to go horde, SCL is looking for a mage for our 10 man group. We raid Wed. and Fri. 8pm-11:30pm EST.
If you're interested in joining or have more questions, my battle tag is Nahimana#1413. I'd love to hear from you!
Server: Turalyon (East Coast, PvE, EST Server)
Guild Name: Invictus Mortalis
Weekend Raid Team:
Fri 9:30PM – 1:30AM EST
Sat 9:30PM – 1:30AM EST
What our Guild can offer:
* A relaxed, fun and PROGRESSION raiding environment
* Adult, mature players to interact with
* A great sense of community and belonging
* Are mature, 18+ years old.
* Possess a working microphone and are not afraid to use it.
* Must have ventrio.
* Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode.
* Must have proper addons installed for raiding.
* Skilled Player – Skilled in the class that you play and keep up to date on class mechanics.
* Excellent Attitude – No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset.
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.