[A] So It's Mutiny You Say

So It's Mutiny You Say was started on the 14th of February in 2012, from the members of a 25 man raiding guild. We started DS progress at 5%, and killed Deathwing on the 11th of April at the 15% debuff. Since then, we've spent our time honing our skills on speed kills, clearing Dragon Soul with the debuff turned off, and of course preparing for and raiding in the first tier of MoP.

We currently raid Monday-Thursday, from 8PM to 11PM Server Time (CST).

It is our intention to continue to raid on a schedule of roughly 13 hours a week, while maintaining at the very least the Cutting Edge achievement in every tier. It is also our intention to do this in the most efficient manner, with the least amount of stress.

As of now, the 5th of December, we are 5/6HM in MSV, and 1/6HM in HoF.

We are always looking for new players to join our guild, but currently we're especially interested in the following:
1 Holy Paladin

http://www.itsmutiny.com/forum/index.php
Please register and fill out an application on our forum if interested.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on the forum, or via in-game mail or chat. If I'm not available, anyone online in the guild will be able to direct you to someone who can help you.
Edited by Arrietty on 12/5/2012 11:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Move to the top in an anti-clockwise manner pls.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
o hi
Reply Quote
Bump for crit banner, a replacement for Divinitystar when he has to go back to the international space station and someone to be my Mage friend!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bumpalumpdump. Update: we are interested in Strength DPS. Warrior would be most excellent, but looking at DK's as well.
Edited by Llarold on 11/10/2012 9:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Dump. I need a new best tank friend.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump, looking for a tank.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looking for a tank that isn't a Balance Druid.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looking for a dps to soak up all this Strength gear. Must be extremely angry or lifeless, no goody two-shoes need apply. (DK/Warrior preferred)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looking for a Strength dps and a Cloth dps. Maybe even a Rogue. Hooray!
Reply Quote
Oh hello. I am a rogue and I like to kill big monsters.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Nick is asleep at the wheel, but we are 3/6h msv, 6/6 hof and 3/4 toes with a Kaolan kill first week in three pulls.

Still looking for exceptional dps.
Edited by Llarold on 11/17/2012 2:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looking for a cloth dps and possibly a rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^

Don't forget we need someone to replace me by January. I found a new 'guild' in a new game called Real Life and they need me raiding case loads and deadlines full time. My new guild is not hard core so the loot and gold that is dropped is not the best, but I'm giving it a try anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for normal modes clear 16/16.

3/6h MSV, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 TotES(w/ Elite first boss).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looking for a mage and a dps shaman (enhance or ele) to play swing healer on 3-heal fights.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looking for a Shaman to swing heal.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
bump :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
11/25/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Llarold
Looking for a Shaman to swing heal.

What's a Shaman?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
In need or a does monk?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]