Deleting a toon and using name...strange.

90 Night Elf Druid
I deleted my level 80 DK to start over...currently on the website it still says I have my 80 one and no 55...

On my 55 DK it says I have 0 deaths but have been rezzed 5 times...

I understand that doesn't effect gameplay I just find it odd and kind of annoying.

I deleted the toon, then wtf, then cache folder..2 times I tried this and the same thing...

will that go away on its own or what can I do?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
It took them 5 tries to get your DK up and walking, apparently?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Data between your Battle.net account and the forums can take a bit of time to update. Hang in there for now. =)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/08/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Eurø
will that go away on its own or what can I do?

Take a deep breath.
Spin around 3 times.
Click your heels together while saying 'There's no place like home'
Then just wait cause the armory sometimes takes a while to update especially in situations like yours.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/08/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Crithto
Data between your Battle.net account and the forums can take a bit of time to update. Hang in there for now. =)

Right but will the rezzes in statistics in game auto dissapear...I want a 100% fresh in game toon..or will i have to delete again?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/08/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Crithto

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
also why when you get a new piece of gear it takes hours to show on your page.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/08/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Eurø
Right but will the rezzes in statistics in game auto dissapear...I want a 100% fresh in game toon..or will i have to delete again?

Yup, they should refresh once your account updates here on the forums. If not, we can certainly share that with our Web Technicians. Specific examples are very helpful.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/08/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Nyaal
It took them 5 tries to get your DK up and walking, apparently?

I giggled.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
11/08/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Artixer
also why when you get a new piece of gear it takes hours to show on your page.
It should show up after you log out, though as the Puggle said, it can occasionally take some time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Logged out been over an hour and still this way.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/08/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Crithto
Yup, they should refresh once your account updates here on the forums. If not, we can certainly share that with our Web Technicians. Specific examples are very helpful.

I am going to go ahead and play her in hopes this is true...because with my OCD I am not sure I could play her if they stick...sounds odd I know but it is how I am.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Being the 5th or 6th Hoshii i have noticed macro's remain on a recreated toon evan of a different class. I used to be a 85 warlock with a few heroic DS kills and still got the macro's ;
But really nice is alot of addons with profiles are set up already .
I know i was a rogue twice at least and a priest a mage and a warlock. good times .
Reply Quote
I find that very strange
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Euro
I find that very strange

Very strange!
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Eúro
Very strange!

Very strange indeed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Also to note that she shows no deaths, kills or quests complete/abadoned...just the rezzes.
even after these 2 hours have passed

I take that back..I double checked..it shows her having 6 quests done... 6 free quests towards loremaster so it has to be a bug
Edited by Eurø on 11/8/2012 6:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
10 Undead Warrior
Being the 5th or 6th Hoshii i have noticed macro's remain on a recreated toon evan of a different class. I used to be a 85 warlock with a few heroic DS kills and still got the macro's ;
But really nice is alot of addons with profiles are set up already .
I know i was a rogue twice at least and a priest a mage and a warlock. good times .

Macro's are saved account wide.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lol at the other euros...guess i am not the only one...
but would be nice for this to go away especially since i deleted folders too.
Reply Quote
Honestly I'd take all the "statistics" with a grain of salt. I have toons that have never been on an arena team with arena statistics, and other stats that I'm nearly certain are inaccurate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]