Cinder Kitten

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/08/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Kate
Hello, Daniel

Hello.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
Also when you /pat it should make a Basic campfire sound as a purr XD.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/08/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Vaybian
Also when you /pat it should make a Basic campfire sound as a purr XD.

OOO and it should groom itself when you idle, or sharpen its claws on other ppls legs :D
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/08/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Trogdorp
I don't know why they don't just release it right away, the sooner its out the sooner people can get the help they need from this

Keep in mind we have to patch the game to get the pet added, which is what we're doing with Patch 5.1. Unfortunately, it's not at all a trivial process to build a "fast patch" to get the Cinder Kitten in the game before 5.1 is released.

That said, we were extremely anxious to get the announcement put up asap, as we recognize the time-sensitive nature of this charitable cause and wanted to make sure you all were at least made aware to expect it. :)

He's so adorable! Thank you all very much for your enthusiasm around adopting the little fella in the name of supporting the Red Cross, a truly remarkable organization helping to repair lives in the wake of Sandy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/08/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Zarhym
I don't know why they don't just release it right away, the sooner its out the sooner people can get the help they need from this

Keep in mind we have to patch the game to get the pet added, which is what we're doing with Patch 5.1. Unfortunately, it's not at all a trivial process to build a "fast patch" to get the Cinder Kitten in the game before 5.1 is released.

That said, we were extremely anxious to get the announcement put up asap, as we recognize the time-sensitive nature of this charitable cause and wanted to make sure you all were at least made aware to expect it. :)

He's so adorable! Thank you all very much for your enthusiasm around adopting the little fella in the name of supporting the Red Cross, a truly remarkable organization helping to repair lives in the wake of Sandy.

Yay for adorable yet uncuddleable kitties.

Still waiting for baby talbuks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I have a feeling that cinder kitten was gonna be the anniversary pet, i'm glad blizzard made it a charity pet instead to help out our fellow man.
Edited by Reimmi on 11/8/2012 8:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/08/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Zarhym

We're still getting new search features for the pet menu right? :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

AFAIK?

As far as I know.

IIUC?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I live in NY, and still have friends/family with no electric, and in some cases so much damage they can't even go home, so this issue is definetly important to me.

I understand you can not patch the game to get the pet put in immediately, but what about opening up pre-orders? The money collected is needed sooner rather than later, as you are correct this is very time sensitive.

Please consider placing a Pre-order link for this in-game item, I think a number of players would be interested in using it.
Edited by Ojntoast on 11/8/2012 8:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
could you send a message from the rogues "we want some love"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
It will be the first pet I buy from Blizz.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/08/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Novijen

<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/08/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Kopureskill
could you send a message from the rogues "we want some love"

You had your love with your own legendary daggers
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Charity never looked so cute
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival

...anyone wanna take a stab at FUBAR?

SNAFU is my favorite. They use it at work all the time, a very PC and proper workplace, and I know none of them know exactly that they're saying...
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
Who's a widdew cinder kitty????!!!! omnomnomnomnom!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/08/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Zarhym

<3

My uncle lived in the path of the storm. Any way I can help the effort, I will.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/08/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Vaybian
Who's a widdew cinder kitty????!!!! omnomnomnomnom!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVtYpxtjI5s

I couldn't resist.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]