How is Elune's raid pugging community?

83 Pandaren Shaman
Roughly half of my main's raiding guild is looking to transfer to a PVE server and hoping to keep raiding together. Realizing it's unlikely most guilds are looking for that many people for their team, we 're thinking we'll try to start our own group if we can't find something and hopefully build it up until a consistent core. Is it easy to grab pugs to fill a group, or do people on Elune tend to stick to guild raids?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
elune is pretty closed off. I had an alt on whisperwind though and that realm was pugging 24/7 in Cata
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
elune is actually a decent realm. you'll find people all the time for raiding, for example I do raids that i find in trade that accomplish at least something since I don't raid like I use to back in cata.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I just transferred to this server about 3 weeks ago from a very low population PVP server. Seems like a good active server so far (although anything would seem active from where I came from). The people I have encountered are nice and helpful. I have not found a guild yet as my erratic work schedule doesnt allow me to commit to set rading schedule. As such my only raiding option outside of LFR is to PUG. During the evenings and main raiding times there seems to always be people in general chat looking to join a group or looking for someone to fill one out. I dont know if the traffic will go down once guilds round out their teams. I have only joined 2 pug groups but both went well. So I can say I am at least one healer on the server who regularly looks for PUG groups and from watching chat there seems to be others. Good luck with your search.
Reply Quote
Go check out the forum and see what response you get. I guarantee it is better

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1182811/

I have been on ~7 ally servers in the last 6 years and it was a crazy place for pugging. I highly recommend looking into it. Last time I was there they had their own indy DKP system that was for like 8-10 combined guilds and pugs could login also. they also were running back to back GDKP pugs nearly 24/7

Elune may be decent, but it's not great for pugs and raid finder didn't help it in any way.
Reply Quote
How long were you on Agamaggan? That was my Vanilla server! Had a lot of good memories of classic world PvP on Agamaggan.
Reply Quote
83 Pandaren Shaman
Thanks for the responses guys! Corning, I've been on Aga since I started 4 or so years ago (had rl friends here who no longer play). From what I hear it was fun, but it's definitely petering out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]