Shoulder's don't match
Ugly sword
Tabard doesn't match
Cloak doesn't match
Boots don't match
Gloves don't match
Male Blood Elf

2/10
Using the name generator is very unoriginal.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@Karova
I like this outfit. Looks really good on a Tauren.
9/10

Name doesn't sound like a Tauren name to me.
6/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Karynna
your colours match well, good stuff putting it together.

8/10

X/X name seems fine lel
90 Human Paladin
@Attrox

Transmog- 7/10 kind of blood knight ish but could use some tweaking
Name- not going to rate names, as long as the user likes it

my mog is still being tweaked, looking for a better weapon
also have the full purple recolored judgement set i use
90 Tauren Paladin
@Erethor

8.5/10 Everything about you shouts classic Paladin, love it. And I agree, you weapon is a let down, would love to see something that matches far better. Love the way you blended those two great sets.
100 Dwarf Paladin
@Lokkth

Unoriginal 7/10- your axe is the only redeeming quality.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Gaettusk

9.5/10

Helm is a perfect style match to your PvP items. The blue is a little off, but meh. The Ulduar shield looks great, and you managed to find an old-world weapon that is done in that style. Well done. The golds in particular mesh well.

Name is great, very original.

Go easy on me. I realize I'm not the king of originality.
Edited by Ingsoc on 12/6/2012 9:50 AM PST
100 Human Paladin
@ Ingsoc

8.5/10

For not being the king of originality, I think your set comes together quite well, and I love the classic Suneater (which was an awful tanking weapon for paladins at the time but had that fantastic Hellreaver texture) and use of the Skullflame Shield (the ORIGINAL troll item link for /Trade before that poser Thunderfury came along). I only dinged you a bit because while the pieces come together nicely, that blend of red/gold makes me think "Blood Knight" instead of "Sunwalker," and that helm model looks a little flat to me, like your Tauren is missing his muzzle.

As for the name, good 1984 reference, and obscure enough that I suppose it *could* be a Tauren word. Is it supposed to be a comment on Tauren/Horde communal ideals?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Leoma

8.5/10 for your mog I like the originality, and the minimalist nature of it.
90 Human Paladin
@Zelia

8/10

Last seasons gear looked nice. Your tabard doesn't really match though.

You have armageddon though so it's ok.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm not sure just rating the mog above you is enough because you are only getting feedback form 1 person, so here are the last 3...

@ Dartail
7/10 This is a dark (evil looking) set for paladins, I think I like what you are working on but not all of the pieces and colors go together. It seems like you have a lot of pieces but I can't tell what is the main look you are working with.

@Zelia
10/10 Again like Dartail this is a dark set but everything flows better and the weapon is the perfect addition to the set. Also your name is great not sure if it's a throwback to Zelda or not but I like it

@ Leoma
9/10 for pure simplicity. Your armor and weapons all look great together. It makes you look like a piece of an army as opposed to being the general which is what most of us look like as we work on our epic tranmog sets.
85 Human Warlock
Can't post from my main paladin's account, but I have a picture of my Transmog gear here

http://i47.tinypic.com/3eflg.jpg

@Relanor Not very paladinish, but it has a really nice dark theme to it. I kind of like it 7/10
Edited by Sythz on 12/7/2012 11:11 AM PST
100 Dwarf Paladin
Can't post from my main paladin's account, but I have a picture of my Transmog gear here

@Relanor Not very paladinish, but it has a really nice dark theme to it. I kind of like it 7/10

It really doesn't match, but I think I see where you wanted to go with it. The mace and shield are pretty unique. 6/10

Your paladin's name isn't displayed, but I will give you a 10/10 for name. That's the facts, Jack.
90 Human Paladin
@Gaettusk
8/10 on the mog, i think it really fits a dwarfadin
8/10 on the name, guild name fits very well

@Holysavior
9/10 on the mog, one of my favorite classic looks for a paladin
9/10 on name also
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Erethor
7/10 for the xmog, the boots and legs dont really match that well but the rest looks good
8/10 for the name, sounds kinda paladin like
95 Human Paladin
@Dunblane 10/10 xmog
10/10 name
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Medrin

TRANSMOG 3/10 Your weapon/shield don't match each other or your gear. Your tab is out of place and nothing on your set really matches other tha some mild connection between your helm and shoulders. Sorry I don't like to be negative but you might to work on it some more.

NAME 7/10 not an especially pally name but also not bad.

Edit: try viewing mine on figure prints. My main reason for the small shied is when it's sitting on my back is doesn't have huge conflict with my shoulder/helmet wings.
Edited by Rhadamir on 12/8/2012 11:48 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]