Attention Alliance Raiders!!!

90 Gnome Priest
Alliance on this server sucks. All the guilds are dispersed with good players carrying others. We are about 10 10 man guilds to each 25 man, yet players keep making 10 man guilds.

H A M has the core. We are 16 Players strong. WE GET PROGRESSION!!!!

With the loss of regen there are 0 25 man guilds 6/6 on mag alliance..........

We have room for you and your friends as long as your friends can show up and carry their weight.

Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:30-12. These are casual raid times. We aren't asking for people who play non-stop just players who enjoy raiding and actually downing the bosses. With the right players the leadership will do the rest and we WILL down bosses and if you help you WILL get loot.

Contact me on this post or in game

<H A M>
Renamed/Beastdeeps
Jackiechanda/Vulf
Empiospada/Kageki
Subtotal/Guurz/Fantasty
Vayan
Edited by Renamed on 11/19/2012 7:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
11/09/2012 11:01 PMPosted by Renamed
Our server sucks. All the guilds are dispersed with good players carrying others.

excuse me?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
It is exhausting carrying Sarky
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Alliance side*** i'll edit that
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
I was just kidding, i knew what you meant.

Good luck :p.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
thanks you too, you shouldn't need it though. Any chance when we get 3/6 H Msv we can get galleon? =P
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
11/09/2012 11:57 PMPosted by Renamed
thanks you too, you shouldn't need it though. Any chance when we get 3/6 H Msv we can get galleon? =P

How can i get my chance at the mount, then?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
you mean my mount right?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
11/10/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Renamed
you mean my mount right?

Probably, because it sure as hell won't drop for me.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
I already have it....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
zug zug
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
11/13/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Danucka
zug zug

How's skipping going for you?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
11/13/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Sarky
zug zug

How's skipping going for you?

haha. I see what you did. You made fun of them because they skipped the hard boss and couldn't kill the easy ones. It's like you are calling them bad. I get it. haha.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Got room for a windwalker/mistweaver monk?
I would prefer to dps over healing, however I do enjoy healing.
I'm not 90 yet but will be soon. Gear is lacking but will try to gear up fast.
Also will have a 90 rogue.
I just reactivated and have only been leveling for almost 2 weeks.

Yup msg me or one of the officers listed in game for an invite to guild. Gear isn't an issue, if you can show up for raids and have the awareness to not wipe the group we can work with you on the gear.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
LF Horde guild who wanted to talk to me...I was on at 11:30 after the raid but noone came back on to talk to me
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Also, Lf 10 man guilds willing to merge.....Stop wasting your time in 3/6 normal msv, your guild isn't going anywhere if you're on alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Change in raid times, All three days 8:30-12. These seem to be better raid times for Alot of players
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Still looking!!! Any guilds interested in joining please be ok with the raid times
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Havent raided since wrath, but recently decided to get back into it. I've had XP on basically all the H content up until cata.

I have gear and pull good dps but I told a newly formed guild group I would run with them tonight. If they are good I'll talk to them about merging with you guys I would much rather be a part of a 25man.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]