Don't die on me babe, I wont give up on you !

100 Night Elf Druid
Please..... resist it. Don't go into the light. Stay with me and we can make this a paradise baby. All the memories. the rivalries, the world pvp the community. It cant end like this....

WHYYYYYYYYY
Reply Quote
If you want world pvp you might want to talk with Charax about claiming a town as your base. The Guardians of the Light have Lakeshire, Knights of Dusk have Darkshire. Order of the Dragon have Thundermar and Kirkhaven.

In fact I've had people who's Horde mains are in the Blacktooth Grin asking if you guys in Warbringer had a town to ping so you would come for some world pvp.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
*Rode's pet dog, Babe, Heard his name and peeks ins*

No, Babe... he's talking about the song...

*Babe whimpers and walks away sadden...*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I thought Warbringer was Stormwind.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
We have not laid claim to a specific location as of yet. When the content slows down and we have more spare time, I would expect wpvp would take greater prominence.

For now, we usually come help when another Alliance guild requests it if one of their protected zones are being targetted. Besides, there is plenty of wpvp by daily quest hubs these days - small scale fights tend to be more enjoyable in my opinion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]