TRY AGAIN (10/16) now recruiting :D

90 Troll Priest
TRY AGAIN

Now pushing general recruitment. We are currently in search of members interested in all aspects of the game and will not deny membership to anyone who meets our minimum requirements of respecting one another.

Except Ashbringer, you can be a *!@****@ to Ash.

For those interested in raiding we are actively recruiting for a solid healer or solid dps --- all raid spots are based on a mix of performance, attendance and awarded on try-out basis.

If you have any questions or hey just want a new realID friend my info is infinite_dow@yahoo.com or dowslain#1816
Edited by Cantsleep on 1/20/2013 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
We are also seeking the absolution of dying guilds --- undermine has become a server that if you spam a recruitment macro u will get three other guilds spamming theirs - we are actively seeking the absoption of other guilds to further general recruitment.

If your guild has a raid team we will work them into our roster and apply the same practices we do to all our raiders that we do to you, or you can retain your guilds original team and I will personally recruit to fill spots for your team. Though we have 4 sub raiders or so we can probably fill it pretty easily.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Boys and girls of every age Wouldn't you like to see something strange? SIAMESE SHADOW Come with us and you will see This, our town of Halloween PUMPKIN PATCH CHORUS This is Halloween, this is Halloween Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

BUMP <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Suckle on my cow teets.

Bumpity McBumpster, the mayor of Bumpville.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
bump

still needing that dps that can break 50k on a high movement/awareness fight
and a resto shammy
because resto shammies are hawt
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump for sweet music on the website (the first song anyway). Reminds me a lot of Break of Reality.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
:D thank you morfax - i pirated that song off the beta myself
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
proud to announce progression in our newly as of this week formed team 2

candidates are still being mulled thru but we're quite happy we got two teams working through and getting people gear and boss kills

still recruiting for both teams - need a tank that doesnt suck
and team 2 can work in anything of any role at this point in time
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
team 2 boss 2 :DDDD
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
We are also seeking the absolution of dying guilds --- undermine has become a server that if you spam a recruitment macro u will get three other guilds spamming theirs - we are actively seeking the absorption of other guilds to further general recruitment.

If your guild has a raid team we will work them into our roster and apply the same practices we do to all our raiders that we do to you, or you can retain your guilds original team and I will personally recruit to fill spots for your team. Though we have 4 sub raiders or so we can probably fill it pretty easily.

We've made quite a bit of progress in this matter dissolving 4 guilds to date.

With three more on the docket I want to note that we are still seeking to expand on this idea.
We have a good base of subs and benched raiders that didn't meet our minimum requirements to offer in consolidating teams and building a team 3 for our west coasters.

Plus supplementing our current roster so others can be bumped (our shadow priest on team 1 is just a !@#$ing awful scrub who should never be allowed to raid ever for example.)

And we need people with management skills to organize our pvper's and the raiders for a challenge mode night.

IF interested please seek me out in game on this toon or @ dowslain#1816
:D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
bump
Edited by Cantsleep on 12/9/2012 7:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
hof boss 2, 6/16
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Now 8/16
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
recruiting for the west coast team!

current open positions are for 1 healer 1 tank 2 rdps

raid times are 11pm-2am

minimum i lvl requirements 463

must be hit/exp appropriately
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
happy holidays :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
bump - happy new years everyone
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
recruiting for healers and dps !
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
BUMP SUCKAS
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]