The Long Awaited Unofficial Oceanic RP Realm!

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey, is this just for ally's at the moment or is there a horde side to it too? Cause I think I have a few horde characters on that realm and I think it sounds awesome :3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
12/26/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Capziell
i would like to give an example a good RP server such as Moon guard.

Just keep out of the Inn at Goldshire
as for a horde side that would be cool..specially if we all have Btags.... the horde guild could be called the Redtail Tavern
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'd help set up one on the horde side if I can :D My character's arent very high levels yet though >.<
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Pardon the bump (it might be necessary!) but how's this all going? Saurfang, right? Any guild still alive over there, because I'd be more than willing to offer a hand if I can. Oceanic timed RP is something I've been looking for since I started playing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I reckon dreadmaul good server likely suitable for RP its a fine server
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
SAURFANG=TROlOLOlOl all day you wont have a chance to RP
Reply Quote
So where do all the oceanic Rp'ers hang out?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
/emerge from small fissure

Bump... is there still interest?
Reply Quote
Hey guys, if you're looking to make an unofficial rp server maybe check out nagrand. I've recently met quiet a few rp'ers there. Also the few times I have joined in with the RP people seem to have left us alone and not trolled/abused.
Edited by Forbalex on 8/13/2013 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]