Returning.

90 Draenei Death Knight
Oh Eitrigg how I have missed you. Thought I would pop in and say hello. It's been awhile but alas I have come back home to friends and family. Feels good to be back.
Reply Quote
same lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hmmmmm....with all these returning players I might consider returning to RP with y'all.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/20/2012 12:33 AMPosted by Cylise
same lol.

/Spits out Mt. Dew all over 32' monitor. Holy popsicle! Cylise... now there's a name I remember. *Points finger at you from closet!*
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Supryia
same lol.

/Spits out Mt. Dew all over 32' monitor. Holy popsicle! Cylise... now there's a name I remember. *Points finger at you from closet!*

Don't ruin your monitor now... 32' seems quite nice. I came back on the 23rd leveled my warrior to 90 now working on gearing him, then ill be leveling cylise. But for now my warrior is going to be my main.

You still talk to thunderballz? wonder if he is still around. eh... good to see a familiar face but interesting we both chose to come back when we did :O
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/29/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Cylise

Don't ruin your monitor now... 32' seems quite nice. I came back on the 23rd leveled my warrior to 90 now working on gearing him, then ill be leveling cylise. But for now my warrior is going to be my main.

You still talk to thunderballz? wonder if he is still around. eh... good to see a familiar face but interesting we both chose to come back when we did :O

I had my warlock for awhile but decided to level and inevitably gear this DK to be my primary raider. Yes, I went to college with him for a few years, he had to change his name but he is no longer on this server. He too just recently came back but only to WoW in general, not Eitrigg.

I couldn't access Sargeras for awhile when MoP landed. I moved back over here and stayed because of friends. Still checking out the raiding aspect. Been raiding in pug groups lately to see more content than I am currently seeing in progression but still not raiding as much as I would like... My work schedule ruins it all for me.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
11/29/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Cylise

Hey Cylise! Whats up man? Only reason I decided to come back to playing WoW was I got the game half off before black friday. I tricked the Best Buy cashier to give me the discount early lol. Anyway Yea I'm on Sargeras haven't done much except lvl and do a few raid finders.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

Hey Cylise! Whats up man? Only reason I decided to come back to playing WoW was I got the game half off before black friday. I tricked the Best Buy cashier to give me the discount early lol. Anyway Yea I'm on Sargeras haven't done much except lvl and do a few raid finders.

Tl;Dr

:p
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/23/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Borrá
Hmmmmm....with all these returning players I might consider returning to RP with y'all.

YOU

YOU TOOK MY WARGLAIVE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]