@Vek'nilash - What the f-?!

89 Blood Elf Paladin
Hai guys! - You may remember me as Micca (Mage), Remii (Hunter), Mellania/Ylleniia (Rogue).

It's been far too long (3 years, at least) since I last played on Vek. How completely different is it nowadays?

I remember when Renegade Soldiers was top raiding guild even when I was a member of Army of Darkness at the end of vanilla, into the beginning of Burning Crusade. Renegade Soldiers was top for a long time in BC, and then SiN crashed the party. RS and SiN terrified me, I was never good enough to join those guilds, whatever. I remember being in Honor Bound for most of the BC-era. Yes, lol@Honor Bound, I don't care. And then I joined Unholy Inquistion for the end of the BC-era into early LK stuff. And that's where it ended.

I transferred to Darrowmere with a couple of friends, and played for about a year and a half or so before quitting the game about 6 months before Cataclysm came out. I skipped over the Cataclysm expansion. I recently came back to the game - about a month ago. I logged into a pretty dead server on my paladin. I gathered my stuff - heirlooms and whatnot and transferred to Shadowmoon - where I am now. I raged at my paladin and don't play her much now. I've been playing an elemental shaman since about a week after I started playing again.

All the friends I had on this server apparently no longer play, or have transferred off the server. A few of the names I remember: Ixtankedxu (Kalishnakov), Brunette, Organo (with a funky O), Io (Chingu), Resurrected, Ritsu (Bizarre), Iglol, Darkintent, Beez, Furylash, Joandearc, Imahelper, Bullmeat, Nexo, Hornox, Grozak, Saace, and... apparently the only alliance member I can think of and the only reason I ever mained a paladin: Holydude. "Horde For Life" and an alliance paladin caused the reroll, Ain't that something?

I'm sure I missed a lot of other names.

Also, I hate PvP servers. Why do my real-life friends insist on doing this to me?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Yeah, I know what that's like. I just started playing again after about 2 years- everything is wildly different on Vek.

All the guilds I knew are either dead or completely different. I know RS broke up at the end of Wotlk, before I quit playing though, I heard a bunch of members quit and started playing something else.

SiN didn't make any waves after BC, as far as I remember. Wotlk was all RS v. Cohors [A] for realm firsts.

I don't remember the raiding landscape too well during Cata, I only played the first part of it, quit way before Dragonsoul.

This is all iirc.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ITS OK BUTAL GLADIATOR RHOONA OF DA SHATTERED SUN HERO OF THE ALLIANCE IS RIGHT HERE BABE
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
RS and SIN aint around no more, its our show now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Ohh veknilash. lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Ohhh you!
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Mage
Divinity

nuff said

wait.....

top 30 US

the end.

p.s i get a really big man woody just thinking about you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Did you guys kick apally or something
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Divinity

nuff said

wait.....

top 30 US

the end.

p.s i get a really big man woody just thinking about you guys.

i get a really big woody when i think about you to <3

11/16/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Desiration
Did you guys kick apally or something

i kick apally out of the guild every other day
Edited by Tippz on 11/17/2012 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
I can tell you a few of the people on the list still play. A few have left the server, others play on different toons but still on vek

Ritsu and Brunette still play on Vek, Hornox and Darkintent are on different servers. I am unsure if Saace is still playing, but last I talked to him, he played an ally pally named Saacey.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I miss Army of Darkness :( And a bunch of others.

Last I talked to Saacey he's been mostly busy playing Rift. I think Iglol quit, I could be wrong. I think Grozak quit too... not sure though. If anyone knows for sure I'd be interested, he was awesome :)
Reply Quote
23 Undead Mage
the days of starskyz and hutchz are gone nuff said.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
not completely gone
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
I miss Army of Darkness :( And a bunch of others.

Last I talked to Saacey he's been mostly busy playing Rift. I think Iglol quit, I could be wrong. I think Grozak quit too... not sure though. If anyone knows for sure I'd be interested, he was awesome :)

Oh, HAI! :-P

I remember all of them listed on this thread, and I no longer play on this server. I haven't for over 4 years.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Sup. Beethoven here from <Great Men in History>.

Vek was a ton of fun in the BC days. Hope some of you are still around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This server is a ghost town.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
what were you implying with the "what the f-?!" title?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Decerto plot.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
Hai guys! - You may remember me as Micca (Mage), Remii (Hunter), Mellania/Ylleniia (Rogue).

It's been far too long (3 years, at least) since I last played on Vek. How completely different is it nowadays?

I remember when Renegade Soldiers was top raiding guild even when I was a member of Army of Darkness at the end of vanilla, into the beginning of Burning Crusade. Renegade Soldiers was top for a long time in BC, and then SiN crashed the party. RS and SiN terrified me, I was never good enough to join those guilds, whatever. I remember being in Honor Bound for most of the BC-era. Yes, lol@Honor Bound, I don't care. And then I joined Unholy Inquistion for the end of the BC-era into early LK stuff. And that's where it ended.

I transferred to Darrowmere with a couple of friends, and played for about a year and a half or so before quitting the game about 6 months before Cataclysm came out. I skipped over the Cataclysm expansion. I recently came back to the game - about a month ago. I logged into a pretty dead server on my paladin. I gathered my stuff - heirlooms and whatnot and transferred to Shadowmoon - where I am now. I raged at my paladin and don't play her much now. I've been playing an elemental shaman since about a week after I started playing again.

All the friends I had on this server apparently no longer play, or have transferred off the server. A few of the names I remember: Ixtankedxu (Kalishnakov), Brunette, Organo (with a funky O), Io (Chingu), Resurrected, Ritsu (Bizarre), Iglol, Darkintent, Beez, Furylash, Joandearc, Imahelper, Bullmeat, Nexo, Hornox, Grozak, Saace, and... apparently the only alliance member I can think of and the only reason I ever mained a paladin: Holydude. "Horde For Life" and an alliance paladin caused the reroll, Ain't that something?

I'm sure I missed a lot of other names.

Also, I hate PvP servers. Why do my real-life friends insist on doing this to me?

!@#$ everyone else, I da best

I'm on Illidan now I play with a buncha nerds who have autism.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This server is a ghost town.

Agreed ^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]