Talbuk Madness!

Calling all Horde and Alliance.

This note is hereby made to notify you that (The Catalina Wine Mixer) Is hosting an event in two weeks. December 1st Is (TALBUK MADNESS!)

40 Allies and 40 Horde will clash like the old days in a Furious battle of the ages!
Jakthereaper, Trueshotaura. Will lead Horde. We will need someone to make the Ally team.

The even will start at 12 PM Server time! And go until We all fade out. PLease PM Jakthereaper or Trueshotaura in game or send mail if your interested in going!

This is for the mounts in the Nagrand zone. and for some all around pvp action.

Hope to see you there.

And last but not least FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
If you're trying to make this Deathwing alliance vs. horde, keep in mind there will be A LOT of cross-server people available to that zone. Keeping it 40 v 40 or keeping any balance/count whatsoever will be nearly impossible.

Also, the last time alliance tried to host this our guild showed up and no alliance did. There really isn't any alliance PvPers, or PvP guilds, that actively PvP. Hope your event fares better attendance.
Reply Quote
Ill keep that in mind. But i hae a few ally friends who seem interested in going.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Na- Nagrand..?
You mean there is more to the world than Pandaland or Orgrimmar? I can't even imagine... We need to spread the word!

Sounds fun. I'll show up if I'm awake.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the support :) we could use all the backup we can get!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]