Where can I spend justice points in Pandaria?

(Locked)

90 Human Warrior
I haven't found anything on the forums about this. I am maxed on JP, have better gear than JP can buy, and don't PvP on this toon. What can I spend the JP on besides Cata stuff?
90 Pandaren Monk
I think just cataclysm stuff, atm. I believe there's some JP stuff added in 5.1, but I've not played on the PTR yet, so I'm not completely sure.

Maybe this is the time to get some old tier pieces from wrath content for transmog?
Ask someone directions to get to the JP quartermaster in your Pandaria capital city, they will show you on the map. I believe its in townlong steppes on the niuzao temple.
1 Troll Rogue
You can trade them for honor points, probably from someone in SW.
90 Dwarf Warlock
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=64607#sells
100 Human Warlock
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Justice+Point+Vendors
90 Tauren Paladin
I believe many of the faction quartermasters sell JP stuff.

For example, the Klaxxi Quartermaster sells two plate chests, two leather and mail bracers, and two cloth gloves.(According to WoWhead)

Shado-Pan QM sells and bunch of other armour and some rings.
90 Human Priest
Reading comprehension is hard, guys.

I haven't found anything on the forums about this. I am maxed on JP, have better gear than JP can buy, and don't PvP on this toon. What can I spend the JP on besides Cata stuff?

Throws the "convert to honour points" and "faction quartermaster" comments out the window. He's talking about a a justice point sink for when you don't need any gear anymore. The answer is heirlooms or Cataclysm materials, and don't dimiss the latter as being useless. Some of those things sell for a reasonable amount of gold. Embersilk, for example, is fairly valuable.
100 Human Warlock
Reading comprehension is hard, guys.

Throws the "convert to honour points" and "faction quartermaster" comments out the window. He's talking about a a justice point sink for when you don't need any gear anymore. The answer is heirlooms or Cataclysm materials, and don't dimiss the latter as being useless. Some of those things sell for a reasonable amount of gold. Embersilk, for example, is fairly valuable.

If you follow the first link that appears by following my link, you will find literally all uses of Justice Points.
80 Troll Mage
You can still buy 85/80/70 gear from all the respective vendors.

Do that to complete transmog sets and stuff.
90 Human Warrior
Thanks all, the transmorg idea is prolly the best fit for my needs. I was just wondering if there were plans to introduce a Panda JP vendor as exists in SW?
100 Worgen Druid
please oh please let me buy more bag space with justice points some day...
90 Night Elf Monk
lol pet stones
90 Night Elf Priest
Purchase heirloom gear. Most of the heirloom gear is lol OP.
Justice point gear in pandaria is worthless, just save valor points and get that instead. Save all your justice for heirlooms and alts.
90 Worgen Warrior
Oh crap this thread is old.
98 Undead Warlock
really old...
90 Draenei Shaman
UNDEAD WARLOCK NECRO'D A DEAD THREAD

=.=
100 Undead Rogue
03/03/2013 05:07 PMPosted by Rins
please oh please let me buy more bag space with justice points some day...

"I'm with you.......more bag space would be great."
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]