How many times has this happened to you?

90 Human Warlock
You're fighting a mob (a rare in my case) when suddenly someone decides to try their hand at ganking you. You then proceed to defeat both the player and the mob quickly, and receive your loot. After a short 30 seconds you come face to face with a 2 paragraph essay on how bad you from an alt of the guy you killed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The "How bad you are" Essay whispers are what fuels my drive to play this game. : )
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Isn't req calling ruinous dead kind of the pot calling the kettle black? I haven't seen any of you kids around in like a month, just not WPVP'ing anymore I'm guessing?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
11/15/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Amaxas
Isn't req calling ruinous dead kind of the pot calling the kettle black? I haven't seen any of you kids around in like a month, just not WPVP'ing anymore I'm guessing?

This.

Maybe Requiem's time is over... and it's time for Jagera's Army to prevail!

*ATTACK FEMALE DWARVES*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
They're all getting ratings up or leveling alts. With the hiatus of our fearless leader, no one is motivated to rally the banners.

Calling a guild that has 70 people average online "dead" is quite fascinating.
Reply Quote
saw warlock stopped reading
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Well that didn't take long for everyone to get off track of the topic. I'm sure we all get a good laugh out of rage messages. Anyone have stories?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
This is the story
All about how
my life got fliped
turned up sidedown.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
...And now that's in my head. Thank you -_-
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Brb making a collage of the 24 screenshots I have from alliance baddies gettin' mad.

Also ruinous is dead stop acting tough.

Because your opinion that a certain guild is dead means this guy can't be a good/tough player?

Tunnel Vision ftw.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
^ I think it was wishful thinking.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Brb making a collage of the 24 screenshots I have from alliance baddies gettin' mad.

Also ruinous is dead stop acting tough.

Who said I was tough? Maybe the guy I killed was the worst player in WoW? And the only thing that is dead is the point of this post, much like any post on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Did you read my thread..they so mad lol..especially goku, extra mad.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Y they so mad Brah?
Reply Quote
21 Undead Mage
i had the urge to do this on planetside 2 the other night because this one !@#$ing vanu infiltrator was taking out my squad of two irl friends and myself at some tiny base we were trying to take.

but i just left with my pride hurt because he was legit dunking on us and im not a d!ckass

fun game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]