Rate the Hunter Mog above you!

90 Tauren Hunter
6/10 I like the black style and all, it flows but I guess I just have a hard time judging a draenei model

My set is a bit incomplete but its a work in progress.. a tad bid jumbled about and going to be grinding the hell out of Ulduar once 5.1 hits so we'll see if I can complete it
91 Night Elf Hunter
4/10, I'm not too fond of the mix match tiers, especially with that bow in particular.
90 Night Elf Hunter
not a fan of the shoulders, everything else looks cool. 8/10
90 Pandaren Hunter
6/10. Bow looks meh and something about the pants not really meshing too well kinda puts me off.
90 Dwarf Hunter
11/19/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Castellan
6/10. Bow looks meh and something about the pants not really meshing too well kinda puts me off.

7/10 - It's hard to tell how good it actually looks in person, but from the armory I'd suggest you go and try to get the rest of the brown Wyrmstalker gear, the brown and white/light blue just don't mesh very well. I like the hood though; I wish Dwarves could pull it off.
90 Worgen Hunter
@ Norke
9.5/10 Always liked that set, just not really digging the tabard, but I'm not a fan of tabards anyway.
90 Orc Hunter
(Already posted here, but made some changes to my mog.)

@Brophy

Nicely done. I've seen that gear a hundred times on blefs, never on a male worgen! Hah. Also, love that xbow. It's a shame they look so stupid/small on our backs.

9/10
100 Orc Hunter
Get the regular tier shoulders and helm and get yourself a Trophy Gatherer, and you are golden.

7/10

I'm back! This time i'm feelin' da purple, babe!

Edit: and now i'm back at orange, damnit Firelord set, stop calling me i wanna dump you!
Edited by Yogurisimo on 11/19/2012 7:37 PM PST
90 Orc Hunter
11/19/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Yogurisimo
Get the regular tier shoulders and helm and get yourself a Trophy Gatherer, and you are golden.

Daang, that bow is slick. I do have Brunnhildar Bow in my bank, seems to be a reskin of the Trophy Gatherer. Nice suggestions, I'll see what I can snag.

p.s. Rate Yogurisimo not me :)
Edited by Taco on 11/19/2012 8:11 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/19/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Taco

Daang, that bow is slick. I do have Brunnhildar Bow in my bank, seems to be a reskin of the Trophy Gatherer. Nice suggestions, I'll see what I can snag.

Pretty cool, but I personally feel like some colours clash a bit, 7.5/10
100 Night Elf Hunter
11/20/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Vanaria

Pretty cool, but I personally feel like some colours clash a bit, 7.5/10

6/10. I wish the colors were more balanced from top to bottom. Some silver poking out from the tabard on your arms, and some red boots or something. :)
90 Pandaren Hunter
11/17/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Ziltöid
1/10 not mogged

Started just over a month ago. Haven't really had a chance to get/change much yet.
90 Troll Hunter
11/20/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Stormray
1/10 not mogged

Started just over a month ago. Haven't really had a chance to get/change much yet.

Solo old raids! It's pretty easy now.
90 Orc Hunter
1/10 only mog is your weapon
100 Orc Hunter
That's because you dont need to mog what's amazingly good looking :P

8/10, needs matching chest and gloves (JP them :D )

Taoren. is. a. pain. to. get. a matching. mog. for. it.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
@Yogurisimo Taoren is an ugly pile of sha-touched crap. Amazingly powerful, but ugh. Just not my style. THAT BEING SAID - 9/10 because giiirrrlllll you make it work. And that's the closest to matching I can think of, having looked through Wowhead's transmog section a few hundred times. Bravo, sir. Bra-effing-vo.

Finally remembered to swap out my tabard before logging out /cheer!
90 Worgen Hunter
9/10

The color coordination is really good! Everybody knows that eye patches automatically make you look badass, but I docked you a point because I'm jelly of said eyepatch, since I foolishly vendored my back in BC and GMs won't see fit to restore it.
90 Worgen Hunter
HEY GUYS !! :D
90 Draenei Hunter
@Tatianah I really like the color combination. Nice gun.
9/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]