Rate the Hunter Mog above you!

8/10 Bow could be darker, but I know how hard it can be to find the right bow xD
90 Human Hunter
Is there a better bow for me to use besides Rhok?
90 Pandaren Hunter
11/01/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Centralqt

Black Bow of the Betrayer From illidan?
90 Human Hunter
11/01/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Leorina

Well I assumed that, but sometimes it looks weird on my back. I was using that previously. I was hoping for something more rare, but I couldn't find anything in all of my research
11/01/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Centralqt

Well I assumed that, but sometimes it looks weird on my back. I was using that previously. I was hoping for something more rare, but I couldn't find anything in all of my research

You already have the rarest transmog bow it the game though.
89 Worgen Hunter
Not much for Horde myself, or even Trolls, but that looks cool.

10/10
90 Orc Hunter
jk
No idea what you're playing at with that mog, looks like Frankenstein power ranger.
4/10
92 Blood Elf Hunter
11/01/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Centralqt

No. Never. And nobody should care if it doesn't match. Rhok is the mark of great, old school hunter (minus the people that got it in Wrath, haha)

@ lol 10/10 for combination of epic name and my favorite hunter set ever (especially for horde). I'd be wearing it myself if I'd ever attained the matching boots & belt. The one I'm wearing is close enough.
Edited by Muffy on 11/1/2012 11:19 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Hunter
11/01/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Muffy

No. Never. And nobody should care if it doesn't match. Rhok is the mark of great, old school hunter (minus the people that got it in Wrath, haha)

@ lol 10/10 for combination of epic name and my favorite hunter set ever (especially for horde). I'd be wearing it myself if I'd ever attained the matching boots & belt. The one I'm wearing is close enough.

10/10 - Not a fan of the bow with that set myself, but the fact that you have the matching boots and belt is impressive enough that I'll let it slide.
100 Orc Hunter
You can get the matching boots and belt from Isle of Quel'danas Vendors, in exchange for Tier 6 Belt and Boots token (same for bracers ^^)

Norke, you really need to get dat Thropy Gartherer IMO, still gets a 9/10, i tried your same combination, but with the purple version of both sets, didnt go well without Tier 13 Shoulders.
100 Orc Hunter
11/01/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Eggo
You already have the rarest transmog bow it the game though.

Rarest Transmog Bow in the game is Frenzystrike Longbow (a shame i vendored that so long ago...)
Edited by Catupecu on 11/2/2012 2:11 AM PDT
90 Dwarf Hunter
11/01/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Centralqt

Shrieking Bow

If you can find one. For some reason, green-quality Northrend ranged weapons have an extremely low drop rate.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
8/10

Just need a ranged mog that will blend in with the rest of gear, other than that I'm loving how the rest blends in perfectly.
90 Night Elf Hunter
7/10
100 Dwarf Hunter
Sub, what can I say? the hair, the eyes, the gear...
...it... it all works! Except the gun... something is off. Can't put my paw on it though.
9/10 Cheers!
90 Night Elf Hunter
Friend, everything matches quite nicely. Suits Pandaren as well. 9/10 :)
90 Night Elf Hunter
set flows quite nicely. 8.5/10

mine is a work in progress.
90 Night Elf Hunter
7/10. Some parts are a bit off.

Edit: Haven't read the "in progress" part. So yeah :)
Edited by Ayeich on 11/2/2012 7:00 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]