Rate the Hunter Mog above you!

90 Night Elf Hunter
What would you say is off, exactly? Looks far better with the Kurenai tabard equipped, believe me :P

I really like the minimalistic look you have going on Sub(tle) :). 10/10
90 Dwarf Hunter
7/10 - The hands and gloves just don't go with that set because of the green coloring on them, if you could find versions with yellow coloring it might go a bit better. Not a fan of the pants either as I think it's too dark compared to the rest of the set. You've got a great idea going though and I can't say I see it everywhere.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Love the theme going on there. Bow color doesn't quite match but that's a tiny criticism. 9.5/10
90 Orc Hunter
I almost for got HoTs existed, but disregarding them 7/10 the set looks pretty good together.
90 Draenei Hunter
@ Vasvara
Those shoulders and bow were made for each other. Nice match :)
9/10
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bow goes surprisingly well with the Dragonstalker armor. I find the armor looks best on Female Draenei, good call! 8/10

Trying something a little different, I hate how tabards do not display, I never go bare chest especially as a night elf.. (worgen Tabard brings it together).

Indecisive between the shaman/hunter t9 shoulders, or keep the slightly offshade Riftstalker. Suggestions? Too Rhok? Or not to Rhok?
90 Draenei Hunter
[quote="70037635158"keep the slightly offshade Riftstalker. Suggestions? Too Rhok? Or not to Rhok?[/quote]

I really really LOVE those shoulders you have on now. I'd keep them for sure.

I'm not so certain that I love your cloak with that outfit, but it's hard to tell from just a front view.

I said in the other thread that I'm not a huge fan of those boots with that outfit.

9/10 again :)

PS: As much as I adore the Rhok, I don't think that your outfit would suit it. I had a similar problem with mine, and now it is taking up space in void storage. Sadly, I found it quite difficult to build a good transmog around the Rhok. The way that Draenei females' legs bend can make boots very awkward looking on them. Plus, not a lot of green or flowery looking mail :P
90 Dwarf Hunter
11/02/2012 10:15 PMPosted by Taeliana
The way that Draenei females' legs bend can make boots very awkward looking on them.

There's a way around that. Tsunami Boots appear invisible on Draenei and other non-shoe-wearing races.
90 Orc Hunter
Gun feels a bit off. In my opinion, Brunnhildar Bow would fit better (yes, it CAN be mogged) :D

But you dwarves might not like bows, you are gunmen after all. 9/10!!
90 Night Elf Hunter
@Catupecu
Not 100% sure why but when i look at your toon the first thing i think about is Jacks from Sons of Anarchy. Bad !@# biker with white sneakers.

Looks like your wearing the same shoes.

Since im a huge fan of the show i give you a 9/10

Would have been a 10/10 if i could see more, your pose makes it hard to really see what your wearing.
90 Worgen Hunter
@Uconn
9/10 I like the set coloring and I sure as hell wish I could make Merc/Riftstalkers work, but I don't like it on a Worgen.
not 100% convinced on the weapon tho. I think I just never liked that design.
90 Pandaren Hunter
@Qadesh

Your set looks really good especially with that hat. Your weapon doesent seem to go with it well though.

9.5/10

Astral Light Bow might look good with it. If you can find it on the AH.

Also maybe Quillshooter.
Edited by Raveneyes on 11/3/2012 7:53 AM PDT
90 Troll Hunter
I like the shaman look ya got goin there. :o
89 Worgen Hunter
No idea what you're playing at with that mog, looks like Frankenstein power ranger.
4/10

@lol 90 Undead Hunter
Haha

Well in my defense of your opinion, I actually have a Black Tabard on that matches my boots and gloves, I have on mostly black.
Also I have a Black cape that isn't seen well in that pic, it has gold trim that matches my gold helm.

Unfortunately, this site removed tabards off a lot of our toons for some reason.

I actually really like the look of my in game toon very much however. VERY MUCH.
Its awesome.

But, while we're at it,
your toon looks VERY ugly. Im glad I dont have to play as a toon like yours, like that, or,
I just wouldn't play Wow. Like period.

2.5/10 is your rating.
You get a 2.5 for effort, otherwise the look u have alone is a 0/10
Goose Egg

I hope THATS not ur main lol!
Edited by Achiilees on 11/3/2012 8:15 AM PDT
90 Worgen Hunter
@Qadesh

Your set looks really good especially with that hat. Your weapon doesent seem to go with it well though.

9.5/10

Astral Light Bow might look good with it. If you can find it on the AH.

Also maybe Quillshooter.

Actually this bow is perfect, but it's hard to tell on the armory. The design is simple with an elegant silver etching on the butt. The coloring goes well with the armor. Also armory doesn't show my shirt correctly =/

@Achiiles ummm @!!!@!!##? I can't even rate that.
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/02/2012 06:10 AMPosted by Sub
6/10 ... purple nelfs are creepy.

Then your going to really like me =)

@qadesh

9/10

Love the black scale stuff and the hat. Maybe try the gun from kara would be a nice touch.
90 Pandaren Hunter
@Bullseye

8/10

Might want to find more purple boots and gloves, but other then that a very nice set.
90 Human Hunter
@Bullseye

8/10

Might want to find more purple boots and gloves, but other then that a very nice set.

Simple, but I like the color scheme.

8.5/10
Edited by Mofoho on 11/3/2012 4:33 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Hunter
Like a pimp robocop, very unique. 7.5/10
90 Troll Hunter
10/10 looks really good

.... don't judge me for only mogging my bow... I like the way it looks with the purple dragon breath from my shoulders
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]