Rate the Hunter Mog above you!

90 Orc Hunter
@ onitc

8/10 unique
89 Orc Hunter
@ onitc

8/10 unique

ill give you an 8/10 because it matches but the green mail looks like you have the disease the diseased bears have on their butts lol!
100 Dwarf Hunter
Sub, I like the xbow. Works better with your set. Nice choice. Icyveins.com has some great gear choices laid out to check if you want to use a green gun, like a feliron gun or something. 9.5/10

Nostik, man you look good in purple. A nice looking set and it looks good on you, orc or no. I'm not into purple lights though, just a personal taste thing. 8/10

Friedrice, dude you look scary! Nice work on finding all the parts to make it work... and it does. Creepy zombie hunter theme. 9/10

Raveneyes... nicely done. Pandaren approved! 9.5/10

Qadesh. O. M. G. You look amazing! Really great. Well put together. The xbow is classic and cool. Top marks. 10/10

Bullseye, my friend you just won points for your race. You made me think the NE's really can look good again. Nice theme and the colors I thought would look like crap... man you make it look good. Kudos. 8.5/10

Onitc, I like where you are going with your look. It has a cool heroic vibe. Keep the shoulders and hood. What a cool combo on a NE. The gun and boots just aren't pulling their weight though. 6.5/10 for a work in progress.

Cheers.
90 Orc Hunter
9/10 - that tier looks really good on pandaren and the hat goes really well with it.
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/03/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Taeyeon
9/10 - that tier looks really good on pandaren and the hat goes really well with it.

Would bang 10/10
100 Orc Hunter
Crown does not match Gurl, 7/10
90 Human Hunter
Transmog is sexy, I'm going to copy it (yea I have that bow)
90 Dwarf Hunter
8/10 - Dig the gun with that set, but the goggles have got to go. Either that or just changed to a more matching pair of goggles.

Ugh, I just noticed how ugly my 'mog looks without a tabard on. It looks better with one, I swear! >.<
90 Troll Hunter
ten
8/10

Your dwarf looks like a drunken violent guy. Which is pretty cool.
90 Dwarf Hunter
8/10

Your dwarf looks like a drunken violent guy. Which is pretty cool.

9/10 - You need a new belt and boots and then you're golden.
90 Human Hunter
^ Outside of needing a razor ( :p ), looks nice. (Edit: Originally aimed at the furry, but works for a Dorf, too. :p)

I still need the bow from Gate (matches my mog) and need to make the purple specs so I can enable the helm graphic. Also working on the black off-set stuff from Ulduar 10.
Edited by Jusi on 11/4/2012 10:25 PM PST
90 Human Hunter
@Jusi - 9/10. I like the dark look. All you need is a dark bow like you mention, and you would be super cool :)

I've opted for the S10 PvP set, with good ol' Don Santos rifle, which has a cool green firing effect, hence the green shirt to match :P
90 Human Hunter
^ Neon Samurai FTW! (Looks cool!) :P

Edit: Klatith, Fangs of the Swarm is what I'm hoping for. Also working on getting the Baron's cloak. :)
Edited by Jusi on 11/4/2012 10:37 PM PST
100 Human Hunter
^8/10 - would indeed look better with that bow ;)

Was going for dark as well. I dunno why Human hunters just stand like they're prepping up for a mug shot. They ought to project a pose that's much more badass than this.
100 Dwarf Hunter
7/10

The top armor is too light, but otherwise I like the look.
100 Night Elf Hunter
Chest piece throws it off entirely... 4/10 I'm sure its a work in progress.

Did not transmog this set yet. But I feel it is a unique set all in all. Really can do wonders with the WOTLK helm pieces.
Edited by Onitc on 11/5/2012 1:37 AM PST
100 Dwarf Hunter
Chest piece throws it off entirely... 4/10 I'm sure its a work in progress.

Did not transmog this set yet. But I feel it is a unique set all in all. Really can do wonders with the WOTLK helm pieces.

I forgot to remog my chest when I nabbed a new piece of armor last night. Whoopsie!
90 Human Hunter
8/10 - More female dwarfs, please.
90 Dwarf Hunter
9.5/10 - I'm just not a fan of those shoulders with the rest of the gear. If you can find another pair of shoulders your 'mog would be perfect.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]