These forums....

90 Human Paladin
Are really boring as of late....

Anyone want to buy a mount from <The Empire>???
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
K, I'll buy one.

If you cancel on me once that's fine... but i swear to god if you do it twice....
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Anyone want to realm transfer from the awful place?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
K, I'll buy one.

If you cancel on me once that's fine... but i swear to god if you do it twice....

Then you'll totally be okay with it, but your helicopter-mom friend will swoop in and claim everyone else is the problem with society and her or her baby couldn't possibly be to blame?

...Cause that would totally be original.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullsh!t power play you're trying to pull here if you cancel on him & resolve it without me. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down to the forums and I will rain down in a Godly firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the United Nations and get a binding resolution to keep me from destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth! I will massacre you! I WILL IGNORE LOGIC!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Get @ me Rek!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
My local sports team is better than your local sports team and if you dont believe me look at my local sports team star player
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
If you cancel on him twice and he has a friend blow up on you even though he still got the mount I will have no choice but to spam link gifs that humiliate you and make you the laughing stock of two servers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]