<Higher Ground> is recruiting

90 Human Mage
<Higher Ground> is looking for one or two healers and one more tank to fill out our 10 man raid rotation. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-8 P.M. server. If you are interested please send an in game mail to Daedelas or Amelas, or feel free to contact me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump.. still need a healer.. good on tanks. Please contact Amelas or myself in game if you are interested.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
I just thought I would pop in and say Howdy. It's been far too long since I've seen you my friend :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
We are in need of all specs and classes. Please send either Amelas or Daedelas an in game mail if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
We are still in need of one more tank and healer for our raids. If you have interest please contact me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Still recruiting a healer and tank for our 10 man raids. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 6-8 PM server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello.. was wondering if ya'll needed a Feral Druid?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Full on dps at the moment.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]