A - The Raid Group is Recruiting

90 Human Priest
I am thrilled to announce The Raid Group will be raiding 25 man content in the Mists of Pandaria on Lightbringer. TRG began with the release of The Burning Crusade. We have achieved great success defeating the content and heroic modes, most of it before any nerfs.
The TRG concept began to fill the need of players wanting to raid high level content; but they could not raid with their guild. Your guild choice is up to you. We are conscientious and upbeat. We like doing instances, quests, and achievements together.
Our recruitment is open. We are looking for mature, committed and experienced people for our raids. Our first raid will be November 6, 2012. The times are Tuesdays and Saturdays 10 pm to 1 am Server time.
Please visit our website at www.theraidgroup.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
watcha need?
im leveling up toons until i find a guild that raids late night

Spriest just hit 90,can gear grind whenever i need to
Resto druid and prot paladin arent there yet
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi,
At this point, I am looking for an Off-tank, a hunter, a rogue, a mage and heal or tank monk.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
We are looking for a few more great players to complete our raid. Feel free to contact me game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]