<Regen> dead?

90 Pandaren Warrior
Wtf happened there?

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Regen

please tell me degan is gonna join WWA too.
Reply Quote

please tell me degan is gonna join WWA too.

He already did.
Reply Quote
He wanted to stay on server and WWA is now the only 25 man progression on mag, so where else would he go?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Regen dead, still higher ranked than TLS.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
<Regen> didn't die. The good players evolved.
Reply Quote
11/03/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Messif
Regen dead, still higher ranked than TLS.

LOL

+1

Messif, I love how you comment on every forum post that rikky is in, its kind of cute in a romantic way.. Remember the time you applied to TLS and knew you weren't going to be approved so you went around wispering people in the guild to vouch for you, pst..... i didn't ><
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Messif, I love how you comment on every forum post that rikky is in, its kind of cute in a romantic way.. Remember the time you applied to TLS and knew you weren't going to be approved so you went around wispering people in the guild to vouch for you, pst..... i didn't ><

I literally laughed out loud. +1
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
R.I.P. =(
Reply Quote
I think you mean R.I.P.I.P.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You are not a priest anymore =0 what has happened to this server!?!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
It continued to be !@#$, nothing has changed.
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Croket
You are not a priest anymore =0 what has happened to this server!?!

On the beta i quickly learned how important healing monks would be, and i decided that rather than sift through tons of garbage apps, i'd just do it myself. That, coupled with the state of priest healing right now, lead to me switching. Account wide achievements made it a bit easier as well.

Believe me, nothing would please me more than priests being good in a raid scenario nowadays, but it's a really struggle right now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It looks like priests are just as good as monks on the heroic fights.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Avaral
It looks like priests are just as good as monks on the heroic fights.

Yeah, some of us actually killed heroic bosses before the priest change, which heavily influenced by decision. I also made the post before the most recent priest changes, which were big. Discipline priests are really excelling after the buff in HoF due to the nature of the fights. Monks, on the other hand, have been exceptionally strong on ALL fights thus far this tier with the exception of garjal.
Edited by Sarky on 11/16/2012 7:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
Utiliti #1!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Monks to the top.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
WWA smells funny :X
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]