Hello Uther Just saying Hello.

Hello uther friends :P does anybody still play on this server? :o
Reply Quote
2 Orc Mage
Of course.
And it's nice to see you paying someone to get tier 2. :]
Who piloted you, and how much did it cost? :]
Reply Quote
Lol no one dilly we all know you are for ever 2.2k its ok and your hunter was played to 2.2k. Plz go play on a real bg group we all also know nick win traded r1 its all good nice to see Heist being !@#$ers you have to get 2.2k first week of season cuz your %^-* and sit on duelist all season. No one played my toon. :). Go play on a real bg group and dont be !@#$. Ty. So just stick to rbgs my friend. It is now your time seeing how OP druids are.
Reply Quote
14 Human Hunter
Yeah Heist win trades, Huh thought everyone knew that by now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
He got me.
I have lost.

EDIT:
But srsly, who did you get to pilot you?
8)
Edited by Dillysaures on 11/2/2012 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Of course.
And it's nice to see you paying someone to get tier 2. :]
Who piloted you, and how much did it cost? :]

Oh Dilly, you so silly.

Stawp, you're making me blush.
<3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Lol. No one Dilly. We all know you are currently 2.2k as well as your hunter for your tier 2 weapons. I recommend you go play on a real server, like Tichondrius, where everyone is obviously good. We also know Nick likes pizza from Costco. It's nice to see Heist being proficient and getting 2.2k on the first week of the season because you get a nice conquest cap from it. No one played my toon. I also want to mention again that you should go play on Tichondrius. Thanks. So just keep it up my friend. It is now your time seeing how your class is in a pretty good state.

Fixed some grammar and a few facts.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/02/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Nick
Lol. No one Dilly. We all know you are currently 2.2k as well as your hunter for your tier 2 weapons. I recommend you go play on a real server, like Tichondrius, where everyone is obviously good. We also know Nick likes pizza from Costco. It's nice to see Heist being proficient and getting 2.2k on the first week of the season because you get a nice conquest cap from it. No one played my toon. I also want to mention again that you should go play on Tichondrius. Thanks. So just keep it up my friend. It is now your time seeing how your class is in a pretty good state.

Fixed some grammar and a few facts.

Ohh, so he wasn't trying to be mean?
He was just trying to give me some friendly advice?
I'm sorry, Chernova, I didn't know.
Let's pool ourselves some money together and get Nick some pizza from Costco, with a 12-pack of Dr. Pepper.
Reply Quote
Lol got the whole gang here nice. Like i said no pilot dilly if you don't sit on your 3's all season you might que in to me :) Jk you were lucky to get your 2.2k be for the nerfs Nick you can fix my spelling it doe not change the fact you win traded to r1 lol and you look like a troll dwarf thing irl lol and dilly you look like a hippie with your little race car bed get a hair cut mmk kk cool ty. Nick for ever glad when rouges were op as !@#$ on %^-* bg group and still win traded r1 and dilly for ever duelist lol and its funny how nick has done no 3's or rbgs this season just 2's. Well thx for the chat guys :D have fun. <3 Feel free to fix spelling kido's thats all you got on me no prof of my pilot you say that never happened :). Im off bye now.
Reply Quote
Btw nick for you failing at fixing my post ty for helping with the spelling but i said bg group didnt know tich was the only one on a bg group :D. All good tho common error.
Reply Quote
rank wan troll dwarf thing irl
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Is that a spider on your cape?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lol got the whole gang here nice. Like i said no pilot dilly if you don't sit on your 3's all season you might que in to me :) Jk you were lucky to get your 2.2k be for the nerfs Nick you can fix my spelling it doe not change the fact you win traded to r1 lol and you look like a troll dwarf thing irl lol and dilly you look like a hippie with your little race car bed get a hair cut mmk kk cool ty. Nick for ever glad when rouges were op as !@#$ on %^-* bg group and still win traded r1 and dilly for ever duelist lol and its funny how nick has done no 3's or rbgs this season just 2's. Well thx for the chat guys :D have fun. <3 Feel free to fix spelling kido's thats all you got on me no prof of my pilot you say that never happened :). Im off bye now.

Woah, Race care bed?
It's a Firetruck Bunk Bed. AND IT'S HUGE.

Thanks for watching the stream, though. :]
Edited by Dillysaures on 11/3/2012 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
#yolo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
just stick to rbgs? ive done arenas to help him cap when he was on uther and hes literally 1300
Reply Quote
Ammeliana thats why im 2200 right? Rbgs is just for caps but tyvm and Last time i played on uther horde was season 9 and i dont play my dk on uther so thats a lie tyvm and you are rocking a 1400 rbg title so...... from the looks of it you have not got 2200 for some time now and it was probably a carry but tyvm for the chat.
Edited by Chernova on 11/3/2012 11:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still wanting to know who piloted you.
:[
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]