Hello Uther Just saying Hello.

Dilly you really want the drama don't you :p? Was not Piloted like i said and never will be unlike your hunter. Just sit on that team you might get rival, Duelist if lucky.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well I guess you can't tell me since it's against ToS to get piloted.
So I understand. :[
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I am 12.
Edited by Tupacsdabest on 11/3/2012 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
/Sigh Dilly you just cant drop it :/ some people will never grow up its ok tho i understand what your doing now you are saying i was Piloted to make your self feel better about your hunters Pilot dilly i can see your mother never hugged you as a kid and pushed you away so now you play wow So lets Hug it out :) and one day you will grow up :D.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Ah yes, Tichondrius, where dreams of 2.2k are bought.

I like you're Challenger title tough guy!

Nice title yourself, buddy. You'll never get the Dueli-est as long as I'm around.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Kev, look here buddy.
We all know what caliber of a player you are, and we all know what your skill level is at.
I can just lightly peruse your achievements and see that you out of no where got 2200 in 3's.
In two days none the less. And I can see you are sitting a 2250 team, where no one on that team has done one game.
I can also look at your rbg achievement tab and see that within 109 games won, you never even hit 2100.
And to add on top, that even though you have 2200 elite gear from last season the highest title you have is Challenger.
But let's put that all aside, and let's pretend that you did all of this by your own through some miracle of learning how to play this game.
I want you to show me that you can get 2200, by playing that team you bought up to it's CR.
All I ask. :]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/03/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Yubz
You're all !@#$ing retarded.

Harsh words.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/03/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Yubz

Harsh words.

I didn't mean you, of course.

I love you.
Reply Quote
I was on Frostmane when i got my 2.2k came here to play with friends after i got t2 didnt sit on team it was not glad range? why would i sit on it? But ty every one shows how mad you guys are to keep posting here wasting your time.
Reply Quote
Lol we got the whole get along gang here along with some but buddies guys need to chill its ok its a game ;). Sit on those teams. All season for ever duelist.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Glad you sat teams for Challenger but not Duelist.
You have some serious Dyslexia. Get hooked on Phonics. Please?
Forever Challenger.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/03/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Aloez
I'm mad.

me too.
Reply Quote
Didnt sit team it was season 10 and didnt mean to get it so..... sorry i got the achiev? I would not rock a arena title under glad so..... Lol...... So forever challenger all you want lol..... I didnt sit on the team 2nd season in a row you sat on duelist lol..... Its all good tho like you said if you are still typing your mad over a game you took the time to talk to me lol so its funny just keep on commenting. And Tupac ur no one to talk all of Lk For ever challenger push and push try hard season 10 get rival now ur duelist witch you sat rating and the team ur atm you are that rating cuz hunters were bugged and you played with a warrior so..... Forever challenger as well all good love to see the post. Now hunters are nerfed so you have to sit on 2.2k once more going no where so now you are once more duelist.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/03/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Chernova
witch

witch

witch

I think I've already won.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
There's a witch in here?
;[
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]