90 Human Paladin
hi im vincent wong
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/03/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Vincentwong
hi im vincent wong

hey i'm your biggest fan
Reply Quote
Lol hello jack is your priest 90 yet? An why are posting on this forum on your Paladin msg me on skype :P.
Reply Quote
Well it looks like this forum ended thx for the chat uther friends :) Jack when you log off ur pally msg me on skype Same to you pat :P. ttyl Uther buddies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/03/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Vincentwong
hi im vincent wong

You must be the airplane pilot holy paly. ;P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/03/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Dillysaures
hi im vincent wong

nope, that is against the terms of service. I do know however, that a dk called sackle carried him.. h3h33hh33h3h
Reply Quote
Haha your funny jack more like i carried him all good tho. <3 Btw where is sackle? he get banned from forums he has not posted some stupid !@#$ yet like " Do you even lift "
Edited by Chernova on 11/4/2012 4:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/04/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Vincentwong
nope, that is against the terms of service. I do know however, that a dk called sackle carried him.. h3h33hh33h3h

that sackle guy sounds really good
Edited by Saçkle on 11/4/2012 4:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/04/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Vincentwong

only way that kiddo could get 2200 is through a carry or pilot, so it's one or the other.
huehuehue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I beat his hunter on my my rogue while I was 79, there's no way he got 2.2k by himself. It's literally not possible to carry someone that bad, so yeah, pilot.
Reply Quote
Lol mario you have never even been 2k in fact not even above 1600 and when you ended up getting 1550 it was 2's lol so..... That's the end of that. Dilly i mean there's nothing to say to you anymore i got 2.2k on my own so you are just mad it shows it by you still posting here i mean there is really nothing to say go back to the last 2 pages i said what i needed to say but like i said if you don't sit on that team all season maybe you will que in to me but other then that lol.... you should wargame me some time and not run your face tbh now i think you are posting here for drama and to keep uthers forums alive. You sit there and judge yet your hunter was played you have never played past 2.2k in the middle of a season with out you dropping below 2.2k. Like i said i was never played never will be unlike you :P So keep posting buddy it gives you something to do i guess.
Edited by Chernova on 11/5/2012 12:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
guys lets hug it out we all know I carried mr chernova because I am so skilled
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Weird how you know my name and I don't know you, but really, look at your talents, trinqs, glyphs, and lack of reforging, and you can tell the kind of player you are.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Weird how you know my name and I don't know you, but really, look at your talents, trinqs, glyphs, and lack of reforging, and you can tell the kind of player you are.

woah lets all be friends man
Edited by Saçkle on 11/5/2012 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Damn, 3 pages, he is trolling you guys hard.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lol mario you have never even been 2k in fact not even above 1600 and when you ended up getting 1550 it was 2's lol so..... That's the end of that. Dilly i mean there's nothing to say to you anymore i got 2.2k on my own so you are just mad it shows it by you still posting here i mean there is really nothing to say go back to the last 2 pages i said what i needed to say but like i said if you don't sit on that team all season maybe you will que in to me but other then that lol.... you should wargame me some time and not run your face tbh now i think you are posting here for drama and to keep uthers forums alive. You sit there and judge yet your hunter was played you have never played past 2.2k in the middle of a season with out you dropping below 2.2k. Like i said i was never played never will be unlike you :P So keep posting buddy it gives you something to do i guess.
But to answer your question, yes I bought a pilot.

Ok, thank you for your honesty.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/05/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Chernova

Will queue Thug into you. You bring your best 3, I'll bring Uther's worst. YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD NOW, CHERRY NOVA.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]