How much gold is my guild worth?

I might possibly be looking to sell my guild for the gold sometime soon as I am contemplating transferring all my remaining toons over to the server I play on with friends irl.

I believe the guild is almost level 15 now, and I am the only one that has ever been in this guild. It has 6 tabs atm, but I could buy the seventh for the 10,000g price before handing it over, if needed/wanted.

I have only used this Guild for a personal storage bank. This has never been a raiding guild of any kind, nor am I an avid pvp/battlegrounds person, so those achievements are a little lacking.

If you would like to make an offer on my guild, you can send in-game mail to this character. Serious offers only please. Please consider the costs of getting a guild to this stage...100g first tab, 250g second tab, 500g third tab, 1000g fourth tab, 2500g fifth tab, and 5000g sixth tab(totaling 9,350g), as well as achievements/accomplishments/levels of the guild when making an offer - if you would like the seventh tab, please don't include that in the offer, but instead add a "+seventh tab" to the offer instead via mail)

I will be on later tonight (around 7pm server time) if you have any questions and would like to speak to me in-game.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Given the name, I'll give you 25g if there's at least 50 in the guild bank.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I will buy it, please contact me in game and I will buy this guild from you and discuss price when you contact me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i have a lvl 10 guild want to know how much i can sell it for... it has 4 bank tabs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]