Elemental - This is wrong

90 Human Priest
Mind Sear nerfed into oblivion because Blizzard doesn't believe in allowing classes to "spam one button for any aoe situation"

85-90% of Ele's damage with more than 2 mobs is Chain Lightning.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Mind Sear nerfed into oblivion because Blizzard doesn't believe in allowing classes to "spam one button for any aoe situation"

85-90% of Ele's damage with more than 2 mobs is Chain Lightning.

Did you really come in here to complain about Elemental because your Mind Sear got nerfed? Thanks for the bump I guess, but that's so obnoxious its beyond words.

If you're that upset about your AoE being nerfed, you can comfort yourself with all of the problems in the original post. Since they aren't DPS related, please also comfort yourself with the fact that we're so messed up we're literally prevented from having 3 options in a tree design that should be players choice.

And in general, just go comfort yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
How Dare They nerf Mind Sear.... Cause Mind sear can like hit 40 Targets and Chain Lightning can hit like 5 max.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7540458:

Shaman

All totems are now considered spells, and summoning totems can be prevented by silencing effects. Searing Totem, Magma Totem, and Fire Elemental totems fall into the Fire school, while all other totems fall under the Nature school.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Giving up on my shaman, its not worth it anymore.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7540458:

Shaman

All totems are now considered spells, and summoning totems can be prevented by silencing effects. Searing Totem, Magma Totem, and Fire Elemental totems fall into the Fire school, while all other totems fall under the Nature school.

Yeah I saw this. Is this a joke? Why would this even warrant 2 minutes of developer time? All the shamans crushing people in PvP I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Of all the things...

We list out countless problems with the DPS specs, hell THE CLASS IN GENERAL, and these guys decide "Hey you know whats ruining this game? Searing Totem during a silence."

I'm guessing for Halloween you went as a joke and forgot to change out of your costume. if anyone can explain what detrimental effect totems had period, nevermind through a silence, I'd love to hear it. I'm hard switching to a priest which, for all its problems, at least affords its player base some dignity.

In the meantime, I'll be here, speaking the truth. Fix your class or delete it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Remove Restoration Shaman.

They ruin pvp for both Elemental and Enhancement.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Since moving from my very unfun Mage, to an El Sham, I can appreciate some of the QoL issues this spec has.~Shocks sharing CD's is archaic as all hell.If you're afraid of it being too powerful for Restos- tie it in to the spec instead of the class. After all, the spec is called ELEMENTAL, let's see the masters of elements...be the masters of elements

I couldn't agree more, I've been wanting to raid on my ele all expac but there are so many issues with them, I haven't even finished leveling mine to 90. I really liked them back in Cata they were a ton of fun, a smooth class to play and could pull decent numbers, not great numbers but much better then they are doing right now. I would love to see them remove the shocks sharing CD's as you mention and also bring back the old totem system and lessen the number of CD's in general. Right now they feel alot like arcane mages did back in Cata with all the CD's and thats no good.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Remove Restoration Shaman.

They ruin pvp for both Elemental and Enhancement.

This.

Elemental needs some work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]