Tillers ganking.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Has anyone been having problems with getting killed over at the Tillers area. Seem like a lot of dead Alliance have been poppin up. O, something about a Horde mage named Kayhe or something. Strange little thing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i killded da guy wit da fiah
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I throw stuff at people
Reply Quote
95 Draenei Warrior
Lol farming

Even if I had time for that crap I wouldn't bother
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I have both given and received over there. fun times :D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
When someone so rudely farm ganks me, I note their location they phase out. They phase out to avoid having the guards beat the crap out of them. I then wait for them, patiently like a stalker ( or hunter if you will ! ) and while hiding in camo or shadowmeld watch them flag themselves again on some poor guy.

People are creatures of habit and as they run from the guards I attempt to place an explosive trap in their path! With the glyph for it, it does no damage and does a knock back. Sometimes it pays off and I knock the guy back the way he came right into the fun of the guards! I then phase myself so as to avoid a guard beating myself.

Its not always 100% effective to get them back this way, but the few times it does work its funny watching them do the "dance of death"!
Edited by Raygar on 11/6/2012 4:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/05/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Renty

What happens in Halfhill, stays in Halfhill.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
11/06/2012 08:35 AMPosted by Nixxe

What happens in Halfhill, stays in Halfhill.

heh
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
...yeah, phazing in and out so the guards don't kill you but kill the person you are fighting with is pro...I don't remember meeting you outside of the tillers area being much of a threat though...same with wmd, he's another guy that needs to be around guards or a group of horde to pvp well...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Lol @ people who cry about world PvP. When they lose, which these people almost always do, it is always unfair for some reason or another. "WHAAAA!!!!, rogues are cheap :*( "
I guarantee you do the same cheap stuff when you can. These same people will show off when they have the numbers and run to guards when they realize they are about to lose to the people they were flapping their lips at!

In world PvP you play to win. If you want organized PvP, go to a PvE server and Q battle grounds. I am pretty sure that is why Blizzard gave us the option!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lol @ people who cry about world PvP. When they lose, which these people almost always do, it is always unfair for some reason or another. "WHAAAA!!!!, rogues are cheap :*( "
I guarantee you do the same cheap stuff when you can. These same people will show off when they have the numbers and run to guards when they realize they are about to lose to the people they were flapping their lips at!

In world PvP you play to win. If you want organized PvP, go to a PvE server and Q battle grounds. I am pretty sure that is why Blizzard gave us the option!

...so when you are bad enough you need help it's ok, got it...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
When I catch up to 90 i'll be happy to remind you how bad you are :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/10/2012 07:11 AMPosted by Renty
When I catch up to 90 i'll be happy to remind you how bad you are :)

...well, since even the best in your guild travel in groups, I guess you will...
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
11/10/2012 06:35 AMPosted by Lafontaine
..yeah, phazing in and out so the guards don't kill you but kill the person you are fighting with is pro...I don't remember meeting you outside of the tillers area being much of a threat though...same with wmd, he's another guy that needs to be around guards or a group of horde to pvp well...

Me? You're calling me out? I guess I'm flattered, but I don't play the phasing pvp game. I think it's lame. You'll find me out in the quest area, knocking you off of the world, or maybe just melting your face. Talk to your guildies. They can provide an account.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
LOL LaPinklon, I have some of you on my shoe still. eww.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Wait ... Pinklon is him too? LOLOLOLOLOL figures.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Lafontaine that same phase mage will crush you, step up. It's your time to bat.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
im still smashing faces btw, anyone going to stop me? Please make this at least a little bit interesting.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
It seems that everyone has mostly moved on now, and you only get to gank peoples supercrappy alts. It's much less fun.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
this is true
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]