Tillers ganking.

90 Human Paladin
...holy pvp legends, look what I missed!...wmd, really?...the last time I ran into you you had to ditch wmdgirlfrnd...LOLOL...she/he kept logging out and logging in so she/he could turn in quests...me and jalupi were cracking up...it's funny how pvp legends will camp someone AND then leave when the sides are even...Kayhe, I think it was you I was watching jalupi camp, with a shadow priest from your guild, and I only had to jump in once...he did say you hit hard, but that's a gear thing, not a skill thing...when a hunter kills you and you buddy in under a minute, that's skill...wmd's ganking buddy was jumping on people when they were doing dailies and I thought how rude so I went down and killed her on my dk (yeah, I have one of everything) and she just left, gankers never stck around after they die in a fair fight...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
...holy pvp legends, look what I missed!...wmd, really?...the last time I ran into you you had to ditch wmdgirlfrnd...LOLOL...she/he kept logging out and logging in so she/he could turn in quests...me and jalupi were cracking up...it's funny how pvp legends will camp someone AND then leave when the sides are even...

Legend? aww you flatter me. Actually I think we were queuing for fun things... and I came because Jalupi was trying to camp her, but you know, we all have our own version of things. In my version we were always outnumbered, and we fought the good fight until we became bored.

The main thing is that you referred to me as a pvp legend, and I'm just gonna bask in that for a minute and ignore any sarcasm you might have intended.
Edited by Wmd on 12/9/2012 6:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/09/2012 06:47 AMPosted by Wmd
...holy pvp legends, look what I missed!...wmd, really?...the last time I ran into you you had to ditch wmdgirlfrnd...LOLOL...she/he kept logging out and logging in so she/he could turn in quests...me and jalupi were cracking up...it's funny how pvp legends will camp someone AND then leave when the sides are even...

Legend? aww you flatter me. Actually I think we were queuing for fun things... and I came because Jalupi was trying to camp her, but you know, we all have our own version of things. In my version we were always outnumbered, and we fought the good fight until we became bored.

The main thing is that you referred to me as a pvp legend, and I'm just gonna bask in that for a minute and ignore any sarcasm you might have intended.

...of course you were out numbered with me and jalupi against you and her, but I flew up next to her and watched as she logged out and logged in and out and in over and over...and we both noticed you weren't anywhere to be found...the mod we have for horde is pretty good, and if you weren't setting it off, you weren't there...she finally left alone and dejected...I shed a tear for her because as usual you leave when you don't have a group of horde backing you...sniff sniff...because I'm terrible at wow and if I run someone off, well you know............
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Nice fantasy. I'll return you to reality next time I see you, as per the usual.

PS- you two guys are a couple of fine gentlemen, and I enjoy our exchanges. I look forward to seeing you guys in game. Listed below are my alts, make sure you check me out.

Erekose, Morebrains, Ezmodeus, Ciao, and Schweinehund.
Edited by Wmd on 12/9/2012 10:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nice fantasy. I'll return you to reality next time I see you, as per the usual.

PS- you two guys are a couple of fine gentlemen, and I enjoy our exchanges. I look forward to seeing you guys in game. Listed below are my alts, make sure you check me out.

Erekose, Morebrains, Ezmodeus, Ciao, and Schweinehund.

...yup, killed them all...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

...of course you were out numbered with me and jalupi against you and her, but I flew up next to her and watched as she logged out and logged in and out and in over and over...and we both noticed you weren't anywhere to be found...the mod we have for horde is pretty good, and if you weren't setting it off, you weren't there...she finally left alone and dejected...I shed a tear for her because as usual you leave when you don't have a group of horde backing you...sniff sniff...because I'm terrible at wow and if I run someone off, well you know............

I'm pretty sure that the "logging out and in" was actually me taking a queue for things. Like instances. Since I was 89 or fresh 90 at the time and trying to level and/or get better gear, it sort of made sense.
Edited by Girlfriendmd on 12/10/2012 8:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

I'm pretty sure that the "logging out and in" was actually me taking a queue for things. Like instances. Since I was 89 or fresh 90 at the time and trying to level and/or get better gear, it sort of made sense.

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...of course...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
...well, you get me 3 times this evening, twice with your gf and once ehrn I had a bunch of mobs on me...same ol' wmd...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
No, I will have the last word.
But seriously. You've called me out. What were you expecting?
Edited by Wmd on 12/11/2012 8:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/11/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Lafontaine
...well, you get me 3 times this evening, twice with your gf and once ehrn I had a bunch of mobs on me...same ol' wmd...

YOU complain about getting jumped while in combat? That's funny. You do the same things as anyone else, so don't even act like you are any more honorable than the rest of us. And don't act like you wouldn't have jumped him if the shoe was on the other foot, just take your medicine like a man.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
finally life in this corpse infested thread
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/12/2012 04:11 AMPosted by Chezibel

YOU complain about getting jumped while in combat? That's funny. You do the same things as anyone else, so don't even act like you are any more honorable than the rest of us. And don't act like you wouldn't have jumped him if the shoe was on the other foot, just take your medicine like a man.

...are you mad I got your gm?...and then laughed at him when he said he would post about it on here?...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No, I will have the last word.
But seriously. You've called me out. What were you expecting?

...yes, but the least you could have done is not have your partner standing behind you healing you...unless that the best you can do...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I love how you cry that you got jumped while in combat and were out numbered , then in same series of post, brag that you did it to someone else. And for the record, what I said I was going to post was you refusing a 1 on 1 duel and only because you are constantly crying that you don't have fair fights.

And as far as "Got me", we both died to mobs that got fear agro'd into the fight, not really brag worthy for either one of us. This happened because you absolutely refused to face me 1 v 1 in a safer area, forcing all encounters to be us jumping each other in areas full of stuff that is unfriendly to both of us!
Edited by Tiffanytwist on 12/13/2012 4:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I love how you cry that you got jumped while in combat and were out numbered , then in same series of post, brag that you did it to someone else. And for the record, what I said I was going to post was you refusing a 1 on 1 duel and only because you are constantly crying that you don't have fair fights.

And as far as "Got me", we both died to mobs that got fear agro'd into the fight, not really brag worthy for either one of us. This happened because you absolutely refused to face me 1 v 1 in a safer area, forcing all encounters to be us jumping each other in areas full of stuff that is unfriendly to both of us!

...did I get on a horde and cry to you when you jumped me when I had mobs on me?...nope...but you got on an alliance and cussed me up and down...I was flattered...
Edited by Lafontaine on 12/15/2012 7:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I never cussed at you. Realizing our Priest V Lock fear fights in the mob infested daily zone was generating more agro than either one of us could handle, I came over and asked for a duel, which you refused. Then I made fun of you for the BS reasons you made up as to why you wouldn't.

Keep in mind, this duel was more for you than for me, as you always complain about us evil Horde always beating you because you were in combat and we had 9 healers and 21 rogues helping us.
Edited by Tiffanytwist on 12/15/2012 7:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
yo Game Over. Game over?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Last time I checked, I was running these streets.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]