Planning to resume For The Horde raids. PST

90 Tauren Shaman
Time to get back to it - the thrill, the carnage, the glorious QQ threads...

It is my intention to start the Alliance capital city leader raids back up. As always, these events are INCLUSIVE - EVERYONE who is level 90 is welcome to participate, regardless of level of PvP gear, experience, or ability. If YOU want your For The Horde achievement, send me an ingame mail with your battletag and I will add you to The List. When we have at least 50 I will make the arrangements to resume these raids weekly, perhaps even bring back the Thorium Brotherhood Superfriends.

It has been far too long and I'm itching to see this Horde stick it to the Alliance once again. Thorium Brotherhood Horde, let's drop the hammer and dispense some INDISCRIMINATE BUTTHURT!
Reply Quote
Says the Shaman that can't fight 1v1.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Too true. Too terribly, terribly true.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Says some random lv42.....
Ash i hope your feelings wasn't hurt too much on this one!

Ash has destroyed may people in 1on1's=p
Think they forgot about Telaar back when Illidain was "trying" to take stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
lol TBPvP.. GLHF

If you were curious http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thorium-brotherhood/Z%C3%A9ntia/advanced is the lvl42. #cya
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Oh I appreciate it Shaune, though she's quite right, actually. The truth is I'm not the quickest tractor on the farm. I have no skills, nor grace, nor charm.

I breathe through my mouth on a consistent basis and my PvP capability is so low that Blizzard has permanently marked me as an Honorless Target.

In my case, "Dreadful Gladiator" is a perfectly apt title.

I regularly show up to world boss raids flagged, and then forget to swap out of my RP gear, and then spend most of the fight looking for the auto-attack button.

But despite the fact that I can't even spell most words with more than three letters, they must have taken the 'k' section out of my dictionary. Because I just don't know the meaning of the word 'kwit".

And anyone who says 'lol TBPvP' has a terrible memory.
Edited by Ashishishe on 11/19/2012 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
My memory is fine. If you think that TBPvP was fine then you didn't pvp with the myriad of keyboard turners or s-keyers.

Heck TB is the place where they think 1700 pvp is high.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
On the contrary! I WELCOMED those keyboard turners!

I've said it many times before, I'll say it again. Skill, experience, gear, these things come with time. There is one thing you either have or you don't - the willingness to fight. The rest of it comes with maintaining that willingness and never giving up - even when you are outclassed and outgeared - until you find a way to win. Any day of the week, give me someone who doesn't know how to fight but wants to anyway for the thrill and glory of combat over a well geared, 2200+ arena munchkin who is too jaded to care when our capital cities come under attack!

Arena ratings are respectable, and my hat goes off to folk who do well in them. And at the same time, there's so much more to PvP than just that.

As for my own memories, I remember weekly raids on the Alliance leaders, daily raids on Alliance cities, a 320 man raid on all four capitals simultaneously that shut down the Alliance bank and auction house networks for a number of hours during prime time. I remember a Horde that showed up in raids hundreds strong for Wintergrasp and kept it locked down under Horde control for days and even weeks at a time.

I remember a GLORIOUS Thorium Brotherhood Horde. And I am thrilled to be fighting alongside them again.
Edited by Ashishishe on 11/19/2012 7:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/19/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Ashishishe
As for my own memories, I remember weekly raids on the Alliance leaders, daily raids on Alliance cities, a 320 man raid on all four capitals simultaneously that shut down the Alliance bank and auction house networks for a number of hours during prime time. I remember a Horde that showed up in raids hundreds strong for Wintergrasp and kept it locked down under Horde control for days and even weeks at a time.

oh that was a loooooong time ago...... u nasty horde killing our bank tellers and auctioneers! (God, I miss those days *sniffles*)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Me too Alyisah. Me too. =)

We will see if we can't create some more memorable times in the weeks ahead...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Shame there aren't as many enthusiastic people like you on the Alliance side. Turades and I are pretty much the only two block heads that will charge into a group of Horde and end up getting ourselves killed. But you know what, we'll do it again, besides aren't we actually just expressing our love for one another by beating up each other's avatars?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I have fun fighting Ashe, only challenge I actually have.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
12/04/2012 02:26 AMPosted by Cròss
Shame there aren't as many enthusiastic people like you on the Alliance side.

Well, thanks a lot! And oh, you've got a few. Zentia is certainly one of them, and I think she and Terronga are the ONLY two TB Alliance who showed up to fight in Telaar.

In Krasarang, there's a number of Alliance who are regulars, several of whom have been a challenge to dislodge. I'm actually rather excited about it, and wish my semester of hell didn't start in 2 months. Between the Superfriends kicking @$$ again and the Alliance stepping up their game it's looking like World PvP is coming back in force and a large part of me wants to see where it all goes this time...
Edited by Ashishishe on 12/4/2012 6:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
was never aware of the Telaar skirmish. I've only been to Nagrand twice for the Talbuk mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It's a long story.

A very, VERY long story.
Reply Quote
42 Blood Elf Mage
I would love to join these raids, but i am only level 32 :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]