[A] Perdition wants YOU!

90 Draenei Priest
Well, sorta. We want friendly, relaxed and competent players to join us to fill vacancies in our raid team. If I'm whistlin' your kind of tune, talk to Creedohu or myself in game or post on here. We'll be happy to discuss more specifically what we're looking for and see if our guild is offering what you're looking for.

We're looking for good players of any class or spec, given the flexibility afforded us by our current members' offspecs and alts. However, Holy Paladins and Blood DKs will be favored slightly more, given our current dearth of those classes.

And no, Actioncat, we don't have oreos.
Edited by Music on 2/11/2013 4:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
For more information about the guild and raiding experience visit perdition-antonidas.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
What times are you planning on raiding?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Edited by Rissia on 12/11/2012 1:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
We raid from Tuesdays thru Thursdays from 7pm till 10pm server time. Once the holidays are over, we're hoping to start a second raid group with alts or friends and family, probably in the weekends.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Given nominal success in recruiting efforts, it's about time to focus on building the second raid group. We intend to have our group raid on Saturdays and Sundays starting at 1pm server time. This schedule can be adjusted to accommodate for maximum convenience of any participants. Currently, we need 2 healers (Ideally including a holy paladin), 2 tanks (DKs and druids especially wanted) and 3 dps (again, where are my druids at?).

As always, please feel free to talk to me in game. If I'm not online or afk, Creedohu or Rissia can also help answer any questions you have.
Reply Quote
73 Human Warrior
Interested in a rogue?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I think we spoke in-game shortly after your post. If not, hit me up. We're always on the lookout for good players.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
S'my alt!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
We've found good dps and healers to join our raid team. This, combined with the last few boss kills, is granting us the kind of momentum we need to match our worthy rivals on this server. However, we still need a few roles filled to shore up our weaknesses.

Currently, I want to find a good tank or two and perhaps a healer. We still have no plate healers in our guild, and disenchanting this type of gear always seems such a shame. Additionally, we still have no gnomes. While it's easy to dismiss this concern as petty, I value our vertically-challenged brethren and believe they have much to offer us in terms of a mobile footrest and other such indispensable functions. Contact me if you're interested in this position!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
...but.... but..

ore.. o

I must have done something right... or wrong to be called out in the OP. :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Our primary raid team has stabilized further, now that we have good backup tanks in place. Please don't let that discourage you from contacting me if you feel you'd be a good fit, though.

Our second team is approximately 80% built, and I would like to finish it before February begins. To accomplish this, I need 2 more good players, a tank/dps swing and a healer/dps swing.

As always, mail me in game or post on here if you wish to discuss joining our guild. In the rare instances I am not online (which usually means I'm averting a mind-bogglingly major catastrophe, saving the planet and winning the girl) you can talk to Creedohu, my august comrade.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I'm not the recruiter, Music is, but I can confidently say we would really like a dedicated Paladin healer that can make raid times and perform well. We DE this gear all the time and it's honestly unbearable. Come join us. We're working on Garalon now, and we've got him down to 9%. Our guild has insane potential.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Garalon down! Wind lord Mel'jarak down to 18%. He'll fall next week
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Wind Lord Mel'jarak down. Perdition moves to 6/6 4/6 0/4
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Patch 5.2 looms closer, and I want to clear regular content before then. We are progressing at a good clip, but we can do better. To accomplish this, we need a few more for our raid group.

Right now, I want to find a Blood Death Knight, a Holy Paladin and a good hunter. Preferably, you already know the fights to 10/16 and are geared to tackle the content. However, if you're a quick study, we can teach you the fights as we go along.

As always, if you are not one of the above listed specs but believe you can be a good fit, let me know. All the calculations in the world cannot account for mindset, a factor that is impossible to quantify.

I look forward to talking to you in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Empress down. Heart of Fear clear
Protectors of the Endless down.
Perdition goes to 6/6 6/6 1/4
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
We have cleared all normal mode bosses and await the coming patch day to determine whether we'll focus on heroic modes or proceed to Thunder King content. Our primary raid team is stable, and has no immediate openings.

Our goal of forming a second raid team is on the back burner for now. However, we still welcome any player who feels they are interested in working with us. If we gain sufficient numbers, we will commence the official formation of the second team.

Given my scheduling constraints, I will not be available nearly as often anymore. If you are looking for a friendly, laid-back and competent guild, please feel free to whisper Creedohu, Forthstryke or Terranis in-game and they will be able ti discuss the matter with you.

Until then, au revoir!
Edited by Music on 4/8/2013 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
We're forming for our second raid group, and are again looking to talk to those who might be interested. Hit me up in game, and we can discuss whether we'll be a good fit for you!

In the meantime, I found this on the forums. Enjoy:
(Set to I dreamed a dream from Les Miserables)

There was a time when devs were kind
When their posts were soft
And their updates inviting
There was a time when my class was buffed
And the world was pvp
And pve was exciting
Then it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream of Patch gone by
When skill was high
And WoW worth playing
I dreamed that pve would never die
I dreamed that pvp would stay the same
Then I was young and unadraid
And my class was made and used and wasted
There was no transfers to be paid
No class too bad, well maybe pallies?

But the dev team comes at night
With their patch notes soft as thunder
As they tear your class appart
As they turn your class to shame
They buffed me a summer with good will
They filled my days with endless purples
Then they took my glory in their stride
And they were gone when patch day came

And still I dream they'll come to me
That we will live for years without nerfs
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are bugs they'll never fix

I had a dream that WoW would be
So different from this casual grind I'm seeing
So different now from what it seemed
Now devs have killed the dream I dreamed.

(Original source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7980249467 )
Edited by Music on 4/8/2013 6:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]