471 rogue looking for early raid

90 Pandaren Rogue
Grown married man former us marine with an ilvl 471 rogue looking for early evening raid group. Also have a 451 monk healer upcoming. Have to get up at 4am every weekday for work so I can't be up late at night. Would like to find a 7pm-930pm kind of thing a few nights a week.

I know the fights in vaults and have completed them all. Achievement in profile. Played since vanilla, seen all raids and most hard modes and beaten the ones I've attempted. Took a break in cata when the tornados ripped my house apart, so i missed firelands. All togc hard mode with dedicated insanity achieve 12/12 icc hm with bane, 5/13 teir 11 hard mode and only 2/8 ds hard modes. Guild left garona when I couldn't play anymore. Been pretty casual since.

Im a good player but ive settled down a lot. Real life demands more of me now. I am Not looking for leet hard mode must clear everything guild or people only interested in how high I parse. I've been in top guilds and done top parses. Those numbers are very relative to the raid group and tactics an it doesn't make you a better player to sacrifice team progression for personal dps records.

Send message in game or mail box me. I'm online most days by 430 pm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]