Who's Your Favorite Doctor?

90 Night Elf Druid
Anyhow my favorite doctor is the Emergency Medical Hologram from Star Trek Voyager (EMH.)

They mean Doctor Who reincarnations but.. that's good too!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
03/08/2013 09:55 PMPosted by Lurissa
Anyhow my favorite doctor is the Emergency Medical Hologram from Star Trek Voyager (EMH.)

They mean Doctor Who reincarnations but.. that's good too!

Ah, I see. Just saw some throwing around Dr. House along with other names so thought I would add mine. xD

Second up doctor would be Rodney McKay from Star Gate SG-1/Atlantis!
Awesome character.
Reply Quote
11 Blood Elf Rogue
Gene Simmons (or as they call him "Dr. Love")
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Three more days...

I'm so excited for the 50th anniversary I can hardly stand it.
Reply Quote
40 Pandaren Monk
Tom Baker was my first doctor. He will forever be one of the top doctors but David Tennant played the part of the Doctor with such a fire and passion. So for me David Tennant is my number one Doctor but Tom Baker is a very very close second.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
10th. No replacing him. Don't get me wrong, 11 is okay too but no one will ever come close to being as good as David Tennant was.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I honestly can't understand the series. Apparently there is a 'doctor' who has complete power over time and space, but is powerless against an army of angry trash cans?

And why is the cast always different? Maybe you just had to grow up with it, and get into it when there wasn't much other sci/fi for it to compete with?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11th doctor has to be my fav. As for companion i will have to go with the Girl who Waited and Rory the roman. This new one seems to be pretty interesting though.

Off topic: I swear to all that is holy that the secret behind the Face of Boe is the best "Holy ****" moment of television

This man speaks the truth.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight

But I also liked 9. Or maybe that was just because of "The Empty Child".

Mooooommyyyyyyyy...

Oh! Favorite companion. Hmm... I think I'd have to say Donna.
Edited by Emomancer on 4/15/2013 5:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
4th

always and forever gonna be the 4th

^THIS. Tom Baker's was my first, and will always be the best, to me.

edited for coding mistake
Edited by Zabadi on 5/21/2013 12:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Doctor McCoy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]